Tempted

Once he paid for the date we started walking in the direction of my house "Do you want to do anything else before we go back?" He asked me

*he doesn't have scars in this point of the story*I blushed not knowing what to do or say "Uh I don't know to be honest I'm not hungry anymore, you've completely satisfied me" I said giggling he smiled grabbing my hand "I'm really starting to like...

I blushed not knowing what to do or say "Uh I don't know to be honest I'm not hungry anymore, you've completely satisfied me" I said giggling he smiled grabbing my hand "I'm really starting to like you more" I smiled back "I don't want to rush things but I'm feeling something" I told him confidently. Lip squeezed my hand "I am too I feel a real spark with you, it's like I want to build something with you I've never done before and I know I've been in a lot of relationships strings attached or not but I want this to work I do care about you Y/N" "I was just scared of getting attached to you so quickly and ruining things" "Trust me I'm the one who usually fucks things up" "See I was told that before and now I'm here" I said looking at him directly "If you saw my record you'd know I'm telling the truth" I laughed "Fine we'll see how this works out" I told him "So are we going back to your place?" "What about your family?" he looked down at the ground as we walked on it thinking for an answer "They don't mind if I'm gone for a day or two" I furrowed my eyebrows at him "I thought you took care of them cuz Fiona was doing too much if you know what I mean" he sighed "Yeah your right but I mean Frank has been there and even though he's shitty it gives a reason for Fiona to keep an eye and me to spend time with you" I nodded.

We made it halfway to the house "What did Fiona do?" "There's a long list honestly" "Why do you hate her so much?" "She um left coke out and our little brother Liam got a hold of it he was like a baby when that happened" his voice sounded coarse when he spoke of it "I see" I looked away trying not to show emotion "She married a guy she barely knew who ended up being a junkie Frank exposed him at the wedding, almost set the house on fire, and took a collateral out on it too there's a lot but I don't want to upset you more" "I-I'm not upset, it's just I can't imagine doing stuff like that" "Is it cuz your such a good girl?" I gasped looking at him "I- maybe.." he chuckled as we turned to go up the stairs of my apartment "It feels great getting away from the house, not dealing with all the issues and noise it's peaceful with you" he said as I reached into my bag as we went up the stairs "I get that, it was a blessing I could get out of my old house even if it was a worse situation after" "What happened?" "My ex was really abusive to me, he would cheat with his ex and then threaten me to stay with him, even abused his cat then she was mine... but it's a long story it took me so long to get over it" "It's ok I won't treat you like that" I took a deep breath in as I unlocked the door letting us both in we put our stuff down and went right to the gaming room.

I sat in my spot looking at him he was so handsome the pants hugged him nicely "Damn" I said under my breath "Huh?" "Oh nothing" he raised an eyebrow sitting next to me "Right" I grabbed my bong lighting it up "I'm not trying to act up" he smirked "I wonder what that is" I hit the piece long and hard feeling the burn in my throat right away I coughed drooling a little "Oh geez" he exclaimed scooting over and holding me as the smoke slowly came out of my mouth, the bud was still lit so he reached over inhaling it as long as I did he didn't cough at all. I blushed biting my lip he looked at me "You like that?" I started coughing again nodding "I cough easily sometimes" I said laying back against his arm "I can tell" he said leaning against me "You'll be ok right?" He asked me in a soft voice "Yeah why?" "Oh uh no reason you just cough a lot" he said shyly "I'll be fine as long as your here" I said trying to breathe as he took another hit from the bong. I smiled "It's so much better than alcohol huh?" "I mean..." he darted his eyes away from mine not saying anything for a second "I got so used to it it was my everyday thing, as much as weed has been helping me the past few days I feel like I could get more into it with you" I nodded "So you said your in AA? You were drinking yesterday" "I've limited myself really it's gonna take me a while but I can manage" "What happens if you relapse or something?" "I just become really self destructive or horny, depends on the situation" I nodded getting worried.

Lip sighed keeping his eyes on the carpet "I won't drink too much like that, I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you anxious" "N-No I don't feel anything towards it I just care about you" I said quickly he sighed "You don't have to hide your feelings from me either" "You too" I said folding my arms "Fine" he said innocently "Ready to hit again?" I asked him "Sure" he said sitting up legs spread, my eyes wandered but I grabbed the glass fast before he could say anything "I saw that" or so I thought, the nice fumes went down my lungs making my eyes widen trying to hold it in "I don't mind" he said smirking as I finally let out all that smoke and started coughing all over again tears forming in my eyes laughing at the same time "I- I wasn't-" "You don't have to lie sweet cheeks" I covered my mouth trying to hold in the coughs a tear ran down my cheek "It's ok it's not like I don't check you out either" he told me wiping the tear away and kissing me gently as I put my hand to my side "You're beautiful and sexy I adore everything about you and that won't change" he said holding my face so I had to look at him it was like he knew saying all that would help relieve my pain or give me reassurance it was as if he's everything I've been looking for.