twenty two

Then first thing Lindsey did was run to the bathroom causing Jeremy to go in to hold her hair as she threw up. "Linds?"

"I'm okay." She tells him. "We have to go paint...."

"I think it would be best if you stay with Aunt Jenna. Just for today." He tells her. 'You haven't slept much in a few days as you have been helping Matt with his bills and helping Caroline relax and not overthink things." Lindsey nodded. "Come on, let's get you back in bed."

Elena stood by watching Jeremy take Lindsey back to bed. She knew something was wrong, but she was meeting up with Stefan. "Can you call Matt?"

"I sure will."
~~~
Jenna smiled as she knew what was wrong. Lindsey was pregnant. "Is she okay?" She heard and saw Scott and Matt.

"You two know how to knock." She states. "She's still sleeping, but I think once she wakes up, I'm taking her to the hospital."

"Why? Is there something wrong?"

"I think you and Lindsey may be expecting."

Matt stood frozen. He knew he was picturing their future, but hearing Jenna say that. The love of his life could be carrying their child. Something he thought would be later is happening now. Looking in the room at a sleeping Lindsey, Matt knew. She could be carrying his child and neither of them noticed it till now.