THE END?

𝗡𝗢 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Y/n was still in his bed while his family and friends were waiting for him to wakeup it has been 2 months since his coma he was supposed to wake up. Charlie looked at Henry worrying for her cousin.

Charlie:Daddy is Y/n going to be ok?

Henry:I hope...

They noticed y/n moved his hands

Cassidy:H HE'S WAKING UP!!!

Everyone was happy that he was waking up

Y/n:Heh..hi...

Clara hugged her son gently happy to see her youngest son awake

Clara:OH MY SWEET BABY YOU FINALLY AWAKE!!

Y/n:mommy..why do I feel cold..?

Clara:W what?

Clara:No no baby please stay awake!!!!

Y/n:Don't cry mommy.. I'll always be in your heart.Cassidy, Gabriel, Fritz, Jeremy Susie thank you for being my friends...

Cassidy was crying while smiling sadly

Cassidy:Y you're welcome....

Y/n:Norman, Michael and Elizabeth thanks for being the best older siblings I could asked for....

Michael was crying tightening his fist

Michael:Tsk...

Elizabeth:D Don't say that please y you not dying.. PLEASE DON'T DIE!!!

Elizabeth broke down crying along with Norman.

Y/n:Uncle Henry, aunt Amanda, Charlie thank you for being the best uncle and aunt and cousin ever...

Henry nod

Henry:You're welcome...

Amanda and Charlie hugged each other crying

Y/n:Mommy and daddy thank you for being the best parents I ever had.. I love you everyone.....

Everyone broke down crying y/n Afton was dead... (Holy shit I was tearing up and listening to the fnaf 4 good ending ost also this is the end of son of a murderer thanks for reading. By end I mean this book is already completed now)