Moving

Wearing a pair of sunglasses in her eyes,

Aurora stared at the huge mansion which is her home now,All her life she had never dreamed of staying in a mansion,it felt like a dream when it was just yesterday her mother had broken the news to her,leaving Gret  had never come to her mind.she loved her hometown and had lots of memories there.  North Morsvil was undoubtedly the best town.Aurora preferred her town where her mother was.

She heaved a sigh,she rolled her luggage forward.
Standing on the porch she rang the doorbell.
The butler opened with a warm smile,the man was old,his grey hair looked like there we're falling already due to his age.

"Good day miss Aurora "he greeted,
"It's so good to see you mr Jones" Aurora offered a polite smile to the older man.
"Come in" he leaped forward to take her luggage,
"Let me,you might fall with the weight of my bag,
she laughed at her joke.

The old butler just smiled,he knew how Aurora never liked people helping her much,she did her things on her own and never disturbed anyone.

"Where is aunty?"Aurora asked,entering the the mansion while pushing her rolling luggage.

"Madam will be here soon,she has gone out for a meeting,Peter and Vivian are in their rooms"the butler informed.

"Your room is prepared".

Aurora nod her head in response,she didn't want to disturb her cousins and rolled her luggages upstairs.

Getting to the room,Aurora left her luggage and fell on the neatly arranged bed.

Mr jones really put in a lot of work in making her room comfortable.

Aurora stared at the ceiling while reminiscing in yesterday,

'Rora you are moving'the words that sent chills in her spine.

It was another morning,Aurora had woken up from her bad dream,she had insomnia and hardly sleeps,her continues bad dream had her on edge for a long time.

She got ready for work and headed outside her room.

'Morning mother'she greeted to see a frown on her mother's face,who stopped doing the dishes seeing her.

'What's wrong?'asked a worried Aurora.

'You are moving to Stella'

Aurora eyes widened hearing the news,

'Why mother'devasted she asked,

'Rora,I think it just time you move'

A small reply that didn't explain anything but Aurora nodded at her mother's request and left,she couldn't defy her mother.

Coming back to the present,Aurora frowned still not knowing why she had to move here.

She got up and entered the bathroom,her mother's sister aunt Stella had been good to them,she wanted Aurora to come live with her after Aurora's father died but the girl loved her hometown and didn't want to move.

Soon Aurora freshened up,dressed in her blue knee length gown,she sat down on her bed,she had her wavy black hair tied with a band.

A knock was heard,Aurora wondered if her aunt was back,aunt Stella worked for a company,she had started working after her husband left her,she wasn't poor but drove herself into working to forget her husband's betrayal,she was still left with many properties of his and their home.
He suddenly divorced her claiming he was in love with another woman and left and they didn't see him again.

Aurora opened the door and there Vivian stood,

"Hello Rora"the girl offered her a small smile.

Vivian and Aurora weren't the best of friends.

Aurora was clearly older than her,

Vivian was dressed in a printed short skirt and handless cropped top,her brown hair rested on her shoulders,

She had some eyelids on her eyes and lips painted red making her look like someone Bambi high schooler.

"Hi Vivian"Aurora waved her hand at the girl.

"Heard you came and thought of saying hello"the girl had a sarcastic tone there,she looked taller than Aurora because of the heels she wore indoors.

"Thank you,I will come down later,still arranging my things " Aurora offered her a warm smile wanting her to leave.

Vivian was trouble,Aurora knew how her cousin didn't like her ,they never went along and always bickered which was to her mother and aunt Stella's dismay.

Aurora could hear her mom and aunt Stella's voice anytime they bickered.

"Me and aunt Stella never fought,why are you girls always bickering?"scolded Aurora's mother.

Aurora liked staying on her own but Vivian was never pleased and always stepped on her space all the time which resulted to fighting and quarreling all the time.

"Alright then, see you at dinner" Vivian waved flyer hand and left Aurora's side.

Aurora sighed and closed her door,thank goodness the girl didn't want bother her more .

Aurora saw sight of her aunt,the middle aged woman ,her blonde wavy shirt hair,she sat down while talking to the butler who stood near her and listened keen on her words.

Her other two cousins,Vivian and Peter were seated too,Vivian stared at her phone while Peter was on a bored expression.

Peter had the brown chestnut curly hair,his black eyes stared at the plate of food in boredom.

"Aurora"aunt Stella called

Aurora offered a bright smile and went to take her seat,her food which had already been served.

"We were waiting for you"the woman looked pleased seeing her.

"How have you been"Aurora asked.

The woman smiled before replying

"I have been well"

"Eat up"aunt Stella served Aurora's steak on her plate adding to her food.

"Eat a lot of  veggies"she said concerned

"Hello cous"Peter greeted

He was always the quiet child who didn't mingle with matters and was the aloof bad boy butAurora liked him because he was always nice to her.

"Sorry I didn't visit you I thought you would be tired from your none easy journey"he dragged the none easy there making Aurora give a small smile.

"Rora,have you decided what you would do here?"aunt Stella asked.

"Yes aunt,I will teach at the university like I did in Gret"she offered a warm smile,like she had thought of her plan through.