Bonefire

The girl didn't look happy to see her and yet she stood outside her room.

"Will you join us,we are having a bonfire"she asked with a bored tone,

Aurora's brows furrowed,the girl was inviting her out?

"Don't feel special,I was forced here,you know I don't like you"the girl glared a little,

"And Pete said you can't say no to the bonfire,you have to come along"the girl added,

"Get ready,we leaving in an hour"she turned and left.

Aurora sighed,these people were more amusing,she didn't seem to hate them even though they were students,they were her age and smart.

She liked their company but thinking on how Mateo was going to be there gave her some weird feeling knowing how they had ended up the other day as she had ended something that just started.

Aurora closed her room door,she didn't even want to stay indoors on a Saturday evening and felt the bone fire was what she needed hoping nobody else would be there.

She was restless from her dream and decided not to wary on it much seeing as it was a crazy nightmare.

Aurora got dressed in a basic black top and blue jeans while tying her hair,she didn't want attention and decided to stick to the basics.

She had never attended a bone fire and didn't know what went on there or the fun in it.

Stepping outside she sighted Jennifer and Mateo,

Jennifer smiled at her but Mateo just had a stern look which she had to ignore knowing well how she had hurt him.

"Hey young teach"Jennifer waved,

She smiled back nervously and walked to them.

"I am really thankful you guys invited me,I would have been stocked indoors today"

"It good,have you ever attended a bone fire?"jennifer asked,

"No"Aurora replied softly feeling embarrassed,

"It great,you will definitely love this one,just stick to us"the girl didn't seem to judge and she was nicer making Aurora feel relaxed around her.

Soon the rest of the pairs stepped out and they all left in peter's car which could fit all six of them perfectly.

The ride to the bone fire was great with Isaac talking all through,gossiping to Aurora who listened keenly to most of his words.

"We are here"Peter stated getting to the beach as they were all tired from Isaac's rants.

"She likes me"Isaac glared at the boy knowing how they all felt about his talks.

Aurora chuckled a little as everyone stepped out from the car,her eyes looked around the beach.

She saw students and random people filled the beach,the sunset was already out making the beach more mesmerizing.

Students were having their fun dancing around while drinking and all.

She wondered if coming here was a bad idea since she was a teacher and everyone here probably knew her.

She knew drinking would be wrong and she had never even tasted alcohol before.

They walked to the party when someone came to them,

"You guys are here"the boy smirked,

He turned to Aurora and frowned,

"Youngster is also here"he smirked,

"This will be more fun"he turned and left,

She recognized the boy as she knew him from detention and one thing she knew about him was that he was trouble.

"Don't mind Caleb,he is just surprised to see you"Jennifer stated before walking away to take a seat on a stone.

"Let start"Isaac grinned,

"Common,let go get the woods"Raymond hit him on his head and turned,

"Stop that ray"Isaac stated in a feminine tone making them chuckle,

"You guys are setting your own bone fire?"Aurora asked confused,

They had already taken spaces in the stones below,

"Yes,we are secluded"Melanie replied her,

Mateo was the only one quiet same with Peter.

Aurora nodded knowing why everyone were on edge on these people.

"Mateo go and get the drinks"Jennifer turned to her brother,

The boy frowned,

"Go with him rora"Jennifer smiled at the girl who turned to Mateo before abruptly standing up.

"Go now,the line is getting long"she urged Mateo and the two of them left quickly.

"What are you doing?"peter asked her,

"Just trying to bring peace"the girl replied nonchalantly.

Meanwhile Mateo and Aurora stood in the queue waiting for their turn.

"I found somethings"Aurora stated trying to break the silence as both didn't stand in the same queue.

"About my mom"she added,

"I will hear about them later"he replied.

"Who do we have here"a sarcastic tone was heard,

Aurora turned to see one of Vivian's friends,

The girl stood with a boy by her side who stared at Aurora like he wanted to go rampage on her.

She didn't know the boy and figured he wasn't a student.

"Didn't know you had the taste for parties"the girl smirked,

"Who is this girl Sera?"the boy asked while his eyes filled with lust,

Aurora glared at them,

Mateo was busy collecting the drinks and didn't focus on who Aurora was having a conversation with.

"She is plain but I can take her"the boy tried coming close to Aurora who immediately shifted away.

"Don't near me"she glared,

"Why scared love?"the boy smiled,

The sera girl seemed to be having a lot of fun that she stood there watching Aurora struggle.

"Mateo"Aurora called,

Mateo turned and saw the action holding,

His eyes blazed in anger and he went closer to the boy and pulled him away from her.

The boy fell and landed on the floor,

"Who the fuck?"the boy was pissed,

"Are you okay?"Mateo turned to Aurora,

"Yes"her breath heavy,

He was unhappy his ear sense didn't hear enough today as he hadn't drank enough earlier.

"What are you doing?"sera ran to the boy,

Mateo was boiling in anger,

He walked to the boy and gave him a punch on his face which was hard enough to break his nose.

He continued hitting the boy,everyone watched in amazement and no one dared stopped him.

Jennifer and the rest had already ran to the scene,

"Stop Mateo"Aurora tried holding him off.