Killing the rogue

Soon she heard the noise again and she followed entering further into the bushes.

She felt absent minded and didn't know why she kept on following whatever was moving.

Soon Aurora walked a great mile in the bush not caring about the noises animals made in the thick bush.

Her focus was on whatever she was following,

Soon she got to the old church building she and Mateo had stayed before.

She didn't hear the noise again and just stared at the church which looked more scary as it was darker and she was alone.

Aurora entered the church and heard noises from inside.

Lamps were lit and hung around the church area making Aurora stunned and thought it was probably whoever was in here.

She walked not wanting to be seen incase it was someone dangerous.

Suddenly she saw a man,feasting on someone.

He had his teeth on a girl's neck and his eyes had turn red and he looked dangerous as he sucked on the person's neck.

Aurora gasped and suddenly she was noticed by the man.

Her eyes widened noticing the man's look,he had already dropped the girl who was lifeless.

He had a rampage look on and like he was about to devour Aurora who immediately sprinted off from there.

The man tailed after her and he sure was fast,he moved like speed and Aurora was more stunned by his actions at the same time scared.

Soon she was back in the bushes hiding behind a tree not wanting the man to catch her.

She pondered,she wondered what was that,

Were her dreams real?

She shook her head,vampires can't be real,they are fictions.

But she knew she was lying to herself cause she couldn't explain what she just saw a while ago.

Suddenly someone flew out from the bushes and startled her.

It was the same man she had saw,the bloody monster.

"You think you can run far"he laughed,showing off his fangs to her.

His eyes were still red and he moved closer to a shaken girl.

Aurora didn't know how to react and was frightened when he stepped closer to her.

She was busy saying her prayers inwardly when suddenly the man was sent flying and hitting a tree.

He stood up immediately and glared at whatever threw him off.

"Who the fuck?"he sped towards the person.

Aurora had already turned and was shocked to see Mateo.

His eyes were red and he looked angry as ever,she had never seen him like this before.

She stood still,not knowing what to do.

The man had already gone to attack him but he seemed to deflect his attacks and hit the man more.

He held the man by his collars and used his big palm to pierce his chest and removed his heart.

He threw the lifeless man on the edge,and also his heart.

He took his kerchief and wiped of the blood stains on his hand.

Aurora stood dumbfounded and her heart thump heavily.

Mateo had already turned towards her,

She pinched herself thinking she was having a nightmare but it wasn't and rather reality.

"What are you?"her eyes widened and she moved backwards scared.

"Are you scared of me rora?"he abbreviated her name which he had never done,his voice soft.

She felt her heart clenched hearing his words,she didn't know why but even though he had saved her,he did kill someone and he was a monster.

"You killed him"she covered her mouth,tears rolled down her cheekbones.

"He would have killed you,he has ran rampant and will end up killing many"he explained.

But Aurora wasn't taking his words,she was shocked that such things existed.

"Will you tell me what you are?"she asked him still defensive.

Mateo's lip curled up hearing her words,

"Yes"he replied.

"I'm back"Mateo informed from behind.

He had gone to get rid of the monster and saw Aurora still seating under the tree he had left her.

"Are you still scared?"he asked seating in the other side of the tree beside her.

"Yes"she confessed.

He sighed knowing she would be like this,

"Why are you out here this late night?"he asked confused,he didn't expect to see her.

"I'm going for a walk"he informed his friends.

"Be careful"Jennifer stated.

He didn't reply and walked away from them,they were busy taking drinks from humans and didn't seem to care much.

Mateo walked through the thick bushes passing the church,he remembered the last time he had come here with Aurora.

She indeed was a lot interesting and he couldn't help but want to know more on what she has on her little head.

He chuckled a little thinking about his youngster teacher.

Suddenly he heard noises,his vampire ear had tingled up taking the space of the environment.

He walked towards where the noise came from,his curiosity piqued.

Entering the forest,he didn't expect to see a rogue vampire trying to eat from a human.

The rogue hadn't notice his arrival as he was good at sneaking up on people without their notice.

He turned to see the victim in place and his eyes widened not expecting the youngster.

Aurora,his eyes blazed with anger as he kicked the vampire who had gotten close to his girl.

The vampire fell off but yet Mateo was still angry,
he didn't like people scaring her,she was his and he didn't like seeing someone wanting to inflict damage on his belongings.

He noticed the girl's stunned looks but all he could think about was killing the rogue vampire who dared laid hands on his belonging.

He invaded the attacks from the rogue who struggled more until he was done playing around and took him but his collar.

He whispered something only the rogue could hear,

"See you in hell"and he removed his heart killing the vampire.

He turned to see the shaken Aurora and couldn't help have many thoughts run through his mind.

What if he wasn't here?!she would have died and he felt more anger boil in but had to control them for the scared girl.