Drenched in rain

Aurora sighed knowing how the students were going to be,

She read through the names of people in the detention and noticed just one student missing,

"Someone isn't here"she breathed her words,

She read the name Mateo Hilton,

It was the same surname with Jennifer wondering if they were related.

"Where is Mateo Hilton?"Aurora asked the class,

"Probably killing someone"snickered a boy,

Aurora's eyes widened,

Soon a tall boy with black lock of hair entered the class and they all quiet down.

Aurora turned to see the person,his features were amazing.

He had that perfect jawline,his nose sharped and carried a prideful and rare aura.

She noticed the frown in his face of annoyance and didn't seem to care about anyone.

He took his seat at the back and didn't pay attention to anyone,the seat at the back looked like it was kept for him as no one had sat there since which she didn't pay attention to since.

Aurora sighed seeing the last student,

"Write a letter of apology to the headmistress promising to be a better student and it should be nothing less than one thousand words"she ordered,

"Young teacher"the boy from her class called,

The rest of them just snickered and played while just two people sat quietly,the nerdy girl busied herself writing.

"How about a date later?"the other senior boy teased with a smirk,

"How about you start writing"Aurora glared at him,

The boy laughed not finding her serious,

"Shut up Simon"Mateo spoke from behind,

The Simon boy turned and glared,he looked rather simple with his Mohawk brown hair.

"You don't scare me Mateo"the boy retorted,

"Why,you are scared to admit"the Mateo boy smirked showing off his perfect teeth.

"That alright"Aurora raised her voice trying to stop the bickering.

The Simon boy turned to her and glared,

"Keep quiet youngster"he retorted,

Aurora felt speechless,

"What is all these fuss about?"Mrs Gerald entered the class,

"Who are those disrupting?"mrs Gerald asked as her gaze moved to Mateo before Aurora.

"Ma'am"Aurora called,

"I will get them under control"Aurora continued with a nervous smile.

She had already dug her nails in her palm.

"If anyone disturbs,make sure to report to me and they will be suspended immediately"the headmistress ordered,

Aurora nodded appreciating her efforts,she sighed before watching the woman leave.

The Simon boy earlier had kept quiet when the headmistress walked in,he didn't make any move anymore till the end of the detention.

Aurora walked outside the school premises knowing she had to walk home now cause Peter and Vivian had already left and there wasn't a need to call the driver.

Suddenly rain poured down,like her bad day wasn't enough,now it had to rain.

She was already getting soaked and away from the school with no hidden area to avoid from the rain.

She looked around the remote road as she felt her body get more soaked while she ran in the rain.

A light appeared,someone was on a motorcycle,he didn't seem to wear an helmet.

"Young teacher"the boy called out to her,

It was no other than Mateo,this time he had rings in his ear and his black shirt opened to show of his tattoos.

Aurora looked at the boy and couldn't help thinking her stars cause no one was passing the road and yet here he was.

He stopped his motorcycle,

"Hop in"he stated,

Aurora nodded and ran to him when he threw her an helmet which seemed to hang at the side of his motorcycle.

The rain continued to pour drenching both of them,his black hair was wet and he looked more hotter with his wet shirt showing off his abs and hard muscles.

The weather was getting darker and rain fell more,

Soon Mateo stopped at what looked like an abandoned building which Aurora had never taken note of before.

"Let rest here for now,the rain is much"he informed her.

She came down from the motorcycle staring at the place and the boy,she didn't even know him and only knew he seemed related to Jennifer.

Did she really trust this boy?

Aurora couldn't back down now cause she knew the rain was getting heavier.

He parked his motorcycle and collected the helmet from her and led the way inside the building.

It seemed like a church that had been abandoned for years making her look around with curious eye.

Mateo had already removed his shirt,

Aurora couldn't help but stare,his body was perfect.

He had the body of a Greek god and his features amazing.

He went inside and soon arrived with some woods and started setting a fire.

Aurora sighed as she came closer and warmed herself.

"Thank you"she muttered,

"No need"

He didn't seem to like talking which Aurora took note of and the students seemed to fear him a lot.

"Are you related to Jennifer?"Aurora asked seeing he had similar tattoo with Jennifer.

"Yes anything?"he asked this time turning his gaze to her.

"Nothing"Aurora smiled at him,

He looked older than her,she remembered seeing him sitting with Peter yesterday in the cafeteria meaning they were friends.

She didn't want to spoke around or ask anymore questions.

"How did you know this church?"Aurora asked looking around,

"I relax here most times"he replied.

She didn't comment on that and let him be.

Soon the rain stopped and both of them left the building.

"I will go from here"she spoke,

He didn't reply her,both them were dried already and the rain had stopped abruptly.

"You wouldn't like to be caught in a situation"he informed and her eyes widened,

Situation?!

"Hop in"he threw the helmet at her and she obliged entering the back of his motorcycle.

Soon he dropped her at her house,

"Thank you"she thanked him appreciating his help.

She had avoided getting sick all thanks to him,the rain could have made her sick which she wouldn't want to occur.

He didn't reply and rode his motorcycle away while Aurora stood staring at his silhouette.