Applying for the job

"That good,Vivian and Peter also study there and it would be nice having their cousin work there"aunt Stella seemed glad with her.

Aurora was two years older than Vivian and Peter was off her age. She was the brightest student in her school years that she was finished her degree faster than people her age.

She landed a job at her college as it has always been her dream job and now she hoped to get one here.

Aurora woke up early,she had stayed up all night learning about the school and she had submitted her application letter.

Her files ready as she hoped on getting the job.

Last night,her aunt had been delighted to hear the news of her applying at her cousin's university alongside mr jones and Peter,Vivian wasn't eager and despondent about it.
Aurora was glad she didn't have any nightmares last night as it would be disheartening for her today.

Aurora stared at herself in the mirror,

Her hair was neatly combed and tied to a bun.

She wore a non loosed blouse and a knee length skirt,she painted her plump lip red.
She took a deep breath while encouraging herself in her head,
'You can do this rora!'she said inwardly.
She wore her heels which weren't too high,
And ran outside the room since she was going with Peter and Vivian who were already ready to leave for school.
They didn't stay at the school dorm and went from home since the college wasn't remote.

"Hello there couz"Peter greeted,
Vivian didn't even bother to look her way and busy chewing a gum to her own satisfaction while her eye was glued to her phone.

"Breakfast first"Peter informed,
She just smiled cheekily knowing everyone had noticed how she was anxious and in a hurry.
Aurora had spoke to her mom last night,
She was glad she was safe,her mother still didn't tell her the reason of sending her here which she didn't question again and just let it go.
The butler had served their food, they were informed that aunt stella had left early in the morning for a meeting.

"I already submitted my application online and looked up about the school system and it doesn't look tough and the pay is good and they have a good reputation"she informed Peter

"It not tough except the part the students are crazy"Peter smiled at her.

"But you will be okay"Peter assured her,

"Lies,you will mostly be bullied"Vivian tapped in uninvited with a smirk on her face.

Peter turned and glared at her,

"Don't listen to her"he said to Aurora.

"It alright,I know how people can be"she smiled a little before turning back to her food.

Soon the trio left,a nervous Aurora held her hands together inside the car,as her fingers dig inside her palm which occurred anytime she was nervous or scared.

Vivian and Peter busied on their phone while Aurora tried calming her anxious self. She knew getting the job would make her happy even though she missed her old college in Gret but getting a job at Morsvil high would be great.

The car soon entered the school's gate as Aurora's eyes took in the surroundings immediately.

It was like any other college,the students were moving to their various classes,all dressed in their own styles.
'The school building was huge grey color like it had been there for ages.
Peter and Vivian stepped down from the vehicle with Aurora whose eyes kept staring.
She bit her lower lip and held her files tightly while swallowing her nervousness.
"Where is the headmistress office?"Aurora asked her cousins,
Wivian walked past her and didn't reply.

"Don't mind her,let go"Peter gave her a warm smile,he knew his younger sister bothered Aurora a lot.

Aurora just shook her head and followed him.

She didn't care about Vivian's obnoxious behavior,she was applying for a job and that was all that mattered to her.

They both entered the building premises,

Aurora noticed how the dormitory wasn't that far from the main school building.
"So students won't complain about the distance and get to their classes on time"
Peter informed her like he had read her mind,
She nod her head,it wasn't like that in Gret where you dormitory was two blocks away from your lecture classes.

Soon Peter stood in front of a door,
He titled his head to Aurora's direction,
"It up to you now couz *he smirked and left.
She took another deep breath before knocking on the wooden door.
"Come in"she heard the headmistress
voice.
She entered the room to see a middle aged woman in her forties,the woman wore a thick glass on the edge of her nose while scrutinizing her computer on her table.

She raised her head and a pair of blue eyes stared at Aurora.
Who are you?"the woman asked staring at her,
"Aurora Ross"she informed.
"Oh,miss Ross,seat"she exclaimed.
Aurora took her seat faced to the headmistress.
"I saw your application last night"
"Yes ma,I brought my license and old school papers Aurora informed the woman.
"You can call me mrs Gerald"
The woman took the papers from her and read through while nodding her head.

Aurora anxiety came up again,she had a weird feeling in her belly and dig her nails in her palms again. She tried stopping the nervousness that was creeping out.

"Hm,you are hired"

Aurora looked up,

She was hired?

"I'm ma'am?" she tried being professional.
"Yes miss Ross this school doesn't have a mathematics teacher and you are qualified even though you are young it would be nice having a young teacher here "
Mrs Gerald offered her a genuine smile.

"You can start tomorrow,I will call someone to show you around if that okay?"the woman stared at her.

"Yes ma'am"Aurora nod her head vigorously,
She was excited that all her anxiety had left.
Mrs Gerald used her telephone to make a call and soon a student came inside her office.
The girl had lollipop on her hand and like she had removed it from her mouth after being called to the headmistress office.