A romantic date

"You are here"she muttered,

He was dressed in a white shirt as always but this time he wore a leather black jacket and black pants with his hard shoe clicking on the floor.
He did was a bad boy after all.

He stared at her,

She was on a blue kneel length spaghetti gown,the gown exposed most of her skin.

"Let's go"he stated and gave her the helmet she had used the last time.

She looked and didn't know what to say,he kept doing things without her consent.

Soon she had hopped in his bike.

Mateo had rode his bike down town side,

"Where are we going?"Aurora asked,

She didn't know this side in Morsvil and yet he seemed to know the place so well.

"You will see"his short reply that didn't explain anything.

It was already getting dark,

They got to a deserted place,

He parked his bike somewhere close and turned to her.

She hopped down from his motorcycle and stood feeling wary.

"Why are we here?"her eyes widened,she had indeed heard horrible stories about Mateo and now here she was with him in a deserted place.

He walked inside the forest and she followed scared to be alone,she didn't see any vehicle passing the place and was already feeling more terrified.

Soon Aurora's eyes widened,

There a pool was,with a water fountain with flowing river from the mouth of a mermaid statue.

Her eyes widened more as fireflies flew around the place and she looked with amazement.

"Care for a swim?"mateo asked already stripping.

Aurora's mouth fell,swim here?!

Soon both of them were in their underwear in the pool.

Aurora played with the water which she didn't expect to be warm and not cold.

Mateo gazed at her,

Aurora had a nice shape,she was thankful she had wore a nice undies.

Mateo stared at her,admiring her curves,her breast was large with pink pupils all around it.

Her thin waist made her more desirable and one look,he knew she was his and no one else could have her.

Mateo wasn't one to share something he liked or fancy.

Aurora had the best time of her night,with Mateo who kept staring at her,but she loved the pool and fireflies.

"How did you know this place?"she asked curiously,

Getting out of the pool,she felt a wave of cold,she shivered a little.

Both of them had dried off themselves already dressed.

Mateo walked to her,removing his jacket and covering her up.

"Found here when I was younger,it has always been my special place"he replied.

She nodded thinking how he had brought her here,

"Taken other girls here?"she didn't know why she asked him,her face turned red.

"No"he replied,

"It getting late"he stated and both left the place.

Aurora thought of how she looked like an high school girl whose boyfriend had dropped her off at her home.

"Thank you for today"she did enjoy herself and couldn't help but liked he had taken her out.

"That should be in exchange for your number"

Aurora looked intently at him,

Collected his phone he had stretched out to her and gave him her number.

"Miss Aurora"she turned to see mr jones,

What had she been thinking knowing everyone would be at home and she was likely to be seen by this man.

He did take a lot of risk and she seem to forget all her worries when with him.

Mr jones looked at Mateo who frowned,

"Are you here to see sir Peter?"mr jones asked,

"No"Mateo replied,

Aurora offered the man a smile,

He looked intently at her as she hadn't noticed she was still with Mateo's jacket.

"He just dropped me off,I tutor him"she explained lying through her teeth.

Mateo's brows raised,

"Now go home safely"she turned to him and waved her hand urging him to go.

"Let go in mr jones"she offered the man a smile,

And quickly entered the mansion,

Mr jones had a frown on,

He looked at the boy one more time before entering the mansion,

"Miss"he called her and she turned to him,

"Be careful"he stated and she nodded with a smile.

And immediately ran upstairs nervously.

She felt anxious if mr jones will tell her out,she didn't know how she will explain if everyone knew she was breaking the protocols and with a student.

Staring at herself in the mirror,she notice his jacket she hadn't returned to him.

Aurora removed it and felt her face turn more red,mr jones must have noticed the jacket.

Shaking off mr jones,Aurora thought of earlier how he had been so romantic.

She felt butterflies in her tommy like a little girl having her first love.

She felt warmth all over her body,she snuggled the jacket inhaling his scent.

His cologne was damn strong yet smelt nice and refreshing.

Aurora soon changed and headed downstairs hoping mr jones hadn't sold her out yet.

She saw her aunt,Peter and Vivian already seating with mr jones at the side.

She took a deep breath before going up to them.

"Heard you went out tutoring"her aunt stated smiling at her.

She smiled back nervously before turning to mr jones who kept a straight face.

"Yes aunt"she turned and replied before taking her seat.

Her food was already served by mr jones.

"That nice,who did you tutor couz?"peter asked,

"A girl from my class,not quite sure you will know her"she smiled widely.

She didn't want to lie to them but she had to and thankfully mr jones didn't sell her out.

"That good,anyways mr Parker died last night"aunt Stella informed,

Aurora was clueless on who the deceased was,

"He was a very popular person around Morsvil,he was the nicest soul"Stella praised the man.

"So sad he died"Vivian spoke,

"Yes,we will be going for the funeral tomorrow"she informed.

It was the weekend and they didn't have classes which was very good for the funeral date.

Aurora remembered her dad's death and how the news had shaken her.