Possessive - Captain John Price x Male Reader (smut)

This is a request from Tunblr.

Price got injured on a mission, nothing too serious but it was highly forced encouraged for him to go back home. Y/N decided to join their boyfriend by going home as well, using the excuse that their parents need help back at home. Since they wanted to keep it a secret due to the age difference. Price was happy that they got to spend time together, but he didn't like that Y/N was taking care of him all the time. He was being super attentive to his needs, making him food, doing the chores for him. It honestly pissed him off in a weird way. He wanted to do everything, to take care of his boyfriend. Not the other way around.

Y/N woke up in their shared bed, shocked that Price wasn't there. He was supposed to stay in bed. Y/N got up and looked around upstairs, he wasn't in his study or taking a bath in the bathroom. He stepped downstairs and found him in the kitchen making breakfast, which was a surprise. "John.. You need to be in bed. Go upstairs or rest on the couch and I'll finish breakfast." Y/N sighed as he walked closer to him. "It's fine, love. I'm fine. Breakfast is almost ready. Let me thank you for taking care of me." Price said and Y/N reluctantly sat down at the table.

"Thank you. But you need to be resting." Y/N said sternly. Price gave him an innocent smile as he placed breakfast in front of them. He sat down and they both started eating. "Don't worry, Y/N. We'll do plenty of resting later." He said with a wink. Y/N looked at him suspiciously as he continued eating. When they both finished breakfast, Y/N got up and took the plates. "Ah ah ah. Let me do it." Price took the dishes away from him and started cleaning them. "Price.. You need to be resting. Let me take care of everything." He crossed his arms. "Don't worry about little old me. I've been making a speedy recovery." He gave Y/N another quick smile as he went back to finish the washing up. Y/N grumbled as he leaned against the counter, watching Price finish up the dishes.

"Come on love. Let's go rest since you're so insistent." He grabbed Y/N's hand and led him upstairs. "Finally you're talking some sense." He chuckled as he laid on the bed. "I don't know if I am talking sense, Y/N." He crawled onto the bed and got on top of him. "Price.. You need to rest right now." He chuckled at Price's advance and ruffled his hair. "Please love.." Price opened Y/N's legs and licked his thigh. "Stop it.." His face heated up. Price nibbled on Y/N's thighs, leaving small marks. "Oh Price.. You know I can't say no to you. Just please don't put too much strain on your body." He said and Price eagerly slipped off Y/N's boxers along with his sweatpants and his own boxers. Price's large cock was already dripping pre. He inserted his cock between Y/N's thighs and closed his legs around it. Price started thrusting between Y/N's lovebite covered legs. While he was fucking Y/N's legs he used his hand to stroke Y/N's cock that was leaking all over his stomach. "I'm yours, Y/N. All yours. And you're mine. All mine." Price cooed.