Chapter 7 - Things are getting better

"Good! I can't wait! Me neither!"

The afternoon of shootings went by quickly. Everyone was dismissed, except for Freen and Becky, as they still needed to shoot the toilet scene in the restaurant that they couldn't manage to do in the morning.

"Girls, I hope that now you have solved the problems that prevented you from shooting this scene earlier. Let's do it? Just this scene and we're all leaving, right?" The director said.

Once again Freen freaked out...

"Becky, I can't do this! I won't mistreat you, be rude to you again, baby. Not after today..."

Rebecca looked at Nattapong and asked:

"Can you give me 5 minutes alone with her? Please?"
"Of course." he said surrended.

So becky pulled Sarocha by the hand, taking the mics from both of them and led her outside.

"Becky, no. Please don't ask me to be rude to you again, angel. That's enough what I did today and..."
"Baby! Listen to me. First, you're not mistrating ME or being rude to ME, because this is not Becky, this is Mon."

Freen opened her mouth to say something, but the youngest placed her finger affectionately over her co star's mouth, preventing her from saying anything and then continued:

"Second, princess, the both of us know very well that Sam always says the opposite of what she really thinks or feels, só by being "rude" to Mon, you're actually being affectionated, okay?"
"But bae..." (baby)
"No beautiful. There is no buts. It's just Sam's way of showing affection. Well, for now. 🤭"
"Okay..."
"Besides, I don't want to waste time re shooting this scene a million times since there are others much more interesting scenes to come, like the bathtub, for example. But we'll only move on to these scenes after we shoot this one. So, kitten, come on, just think about what I told you, actually Sam is being affectionated..."
"Ok. Ka."
"Promise me, baby, you won't think you're hurting Rebecca."
"I do, baby."
"Good, now let's go back in there and finish this for good. I want to take you home with me." Becky stated smirking.
"Okay. This is all I want!"

After the conversation Becky had with Freen, they were finally able to shoot the scene and it was perfect. Becky was so proud of her baby.

On their way back, Freen asked if the light brown-eyed girl would mind stopping by her house, so she could pick up some clothes. The youngest girl said that she didn't mind, but it wasn't necessary, as she could choose any outfit in her closet.

The almond-eyed girl thought a little and agreed to go straight to her co star's house.

When they arrived, Becky announced their arrival to her mother, who couldn't hide her joy at having Freen with them again.

The thai girl was more attached than ever, always hugging Becky and that didn't go unnoticed by her mother.

"Girls, are you hungry?" Mrs Rawee asked.
"Yes. Mainly because we didn't eat properly today, right, baby?" Becky replied.

Freen just nodded.

"Excelent. So I'm going to prepare something for us to eat .."
"No... how about we order a pizza, mom? So we don't bother you." Freen suggested.
"It's not bothering at all. But I think it would be nice to eat a pizza today."
"Perfect! So, I pay!" Sarocha said happy.
"No way!" Becky, her mom, her dad and Richie, who had just arrived, said at the same time.

Everyone laughed at the Armstrong family syncrony and Freen rushed to greet Becky's father and Richie.

"Freen, darling, do you want to take a shower?" Rebecca asked. "I know you like to shower when you come from the street..."
"Of course. 😊"
"So, come on, I'll go there with you and come back here to help you, mom. And when you get out of the shower, we'll order the pizza."
"No. First I'll help here. I can shower later."
"No my dear. Go on. Take your shower. I already have everything under control." Rawee stated.
"Are you sure, mom?" Freen asked genuinely concerned.
"Absolutely!"
"Okay."
"Becky, take Freen to take a shower, daughter. Mrs Armstrong said softly.
"Ka. Come on, baby." Backy said pushing Sarocha by her hand and they left.
"They arenso in love!" Richie said.
"Yes, my son. I noticed that too, but do they already understand that?" Their father said.
"I don't.know if they understand it, but Freen is specially attached to Becky today. Since they arrived, they haven't let go of each other. I was even surprised because Freen tends to be more reserved..." said Mrs Armstrong.