Chapter 13 - Love is in the air

"And they spent their afternoon making love pasionately and confessing their love."

After losing track of time making love to make up for lost time and trying to calm all the love and desire that flowed through their veins, the girlfriends decided to take a shower together.

"I can't believe it's our first shower as girlfriends..." Becky said in love.
"The first of many, my love!" Sarocha said melting. "Little did I know that beautiful smile and distracted gaze would kill me in a beautiful way. This was the first time I saw you... I thought you were so beautiful, but when you smiled... wow!!!! You shook my structures, princess. And when I saw that distracted gaze of yours... wow, it enchanted me in a way, I don't even have words to describe it. I just knew I wanted you for me!🥰"

Becky smiled in love while caressing Freen's cheeck.

"Freen, I love you in an inexplicable way, in an unconfessable way, in a contradictory way.  I love you with my moods, which are many. I love you in a world I don't even understand, with people who may not even understand  - and I don't give them a shit, I don't care about other people's opinion,  only you matters! I love you with the ambivalence of my soul, with the inconsistency of my actions, with the totality of my destiny, with the conspiracy of desire. With the ambiguity of the facts, when I said I didn't love you, I already loved you more than myself! I... I simply got lost in your beautiful  eyes - God, I love your eyes so much - and the best moments of my life are with you!"

They stayed there, telling each other about the great love they felt, making love from time to time and enjoying every second together. After another series of countless overwhelming orgasms, Becky said:

"My love, I don't know about you, but I'm starving."
"Mmm me too, princess. I think all this sex has drained our energies. Hahahaha. Shall we go out for something to eat? Or do you prefer to order food at home, bae?" (Baby)
"I think it would be great if we ordered something to eat here, so I won't have to share my beautiful and hot girlfriend  with anyone,  but I have an idea my love..."

Freen got stuck in "my beautiful and hot girlfriend"  and couldn't stop smiling as she stared at the love of her life.

"Baby, can you hear me?" Becky asked giggling while stroking Sarocha's face very lovingly.

This brought the almond-eyed girl out of her trance, and smiling in love, Freen replied:

"Beautiful and hot, huh? Love, you're the most beautiful and the hottest one! I'm very lucky that you agreed to date me! My girlfriend, besides being delicious and beautiful  inside and out, is perfect, amazing, loving. She makes love in a way that takes away all the sanity in me! Baby, no one has ever made me feel the way you do... I never imagined that one day I could experience a love like this..."

Rebecca smirked in love.

"Thìrak khun xeā śti ƙhxng ćhan pi." (Love, you take away my sanity)

So they kissed again, but when things started to get hotter, Sarocha backed off saying:

"BB, you said you're hungry. So tell me your idea and we can decide where we're going to eat 😉🥰."
"I'm really hungry, princess. But my hunger for you is much bigger..."
"My angel, only Budha knows how much I want you! My hunger for you never goes away, even after a whole day loving you, but I won't leave my girlfriend without eating." Sarocha said activating her protective mode at maximun level.

Rebecca couldn't help but smile in love as she realized how much her girlfriend cares for her.

"Kha. (Okay), I surrender. But only because you look delicious when you're all protective like that..."
"Am I?" Freen asked melting.
"Totaly!"
"Come here, baby girl!" Freen pulled her girlfriend in for another kiss.
"Mmm, tell me, love, what do you have in mind?" The older one asked while pecking the thai/british girl's lips.

Becky lost her mind with Sarocha's acts...

"Okay baby, if you want me to tell you, you have to stop kissing me like that... you turn my head, drive me crazy doing this... aaaaahhhhh"

Freen was amused by the power she realized she had over Becky.

"Haha, okay, I'll try to behave myself. But it's just that I have such a perfect girlfriend, who drives me to the edge of insanity..."
"Oh, I'm not the only one... glad to hear that, MS Chankimha! 🥰😉." Becky said full of herself.
"I confess you're not, my love. Now, tell me, princess..."
"Well, I thought we could go to tell our family. We could go to your mom's place and tell her the news. Then, we can eat at my parents' house and tell them. And then, (started kissing Freen's neck) we'll come back here (more kisses and little nibbles) and enjoy the time (licking and nibbling Sarocha's ear lobe) we still have till we can't stand it anymore... mmmm. (The thai/british girl moaned in her girlfriend's ear). What do you think, baby?"

Al of the almond-eyed girl's self control was gone. Freen couldn't take it anymore and took Rebecca in her arms and placed her on the bench in the room, placing herself between her girlfriend's legs. Then she started kissing, licking and sucking on Becky's nipples. The younger girl couldn't stop moaning.

"L-love, if you d-don't stop w-with that right n-now, I'm... aaaahhhhh. Damn it, this is so good! 😋... if you keep d-doing that, teerak, I'm g-gonna cum f-for you, princess.... aaaaahhhhhh."

Rebecca wS out of breath.

"Cum for me, Becky!" Freen asked seductively.

And that was enough to make the nong melt in Freen's fingers. Becky came violently. Freen immediately brought her fingers directly into her mouth as soon as she got them out of her girlfriend's entrances. Freen couldn't stop smiling and said:

"Beautiful! And delicious!"

Becky smiled in love.

"I love you, baby!"
"I love you more!"
"Nah... it's impossible! Come here, now it's my turn..." The light brown-eyed girl said smirking.

After one more orgasm, the couple finally went to take a shower together. Freen loved Becky's idea, so they went to her mom's house to tell her the news. As soon as they arrived, Num looked at her daughter and said:

"Freen, you're different  . "
"Different? What do you mean, mom?" The thai girl asked with a huge smile on her lips.
"I don't know... you're shining, happy in a way I've never seen before..."
"And is this a bad thing?" The dark brown-eyed girl asked smiling.
"Of course not! This os amazing!!"

The actress couldn't contain herself any longer and said pulling Becky closer to her, hugging her from behind:

"I'm in paradise, mom! Becky agreed to be my faen!" (Girlfriend).

Num lit up.

"My girls, you don't know how happy this makes me! You were made for each other,  and I'm glad you finally understood that!" The older Chankimha stated while hugged the couple spreading happiness.

The conversation flowed lively, until the girls decided to go to Becky's house, to tell her family the news.

Before leaving, Sarocha asked her mother to keep their relationship in secret for a while and the woman didn't understand why. Then, the almond-eyed girl explained that they hadn't talked about it yet, so for now it would just be between them and their family, till Becky and her decide what to do. Num understood and approved the girl's decision promissing not to say a word about this.

They said their goodbyes and headed to the Armstrong's house.

When they got in the car, the thai/british girl saud:

"Let's go my love. I can't wait to tell my family that you're all mine, my faen 🥰." (Girlfriend)

Freen smiled huge and said:

"Sure, BB. Let's go, my love, because I can't wait for this either!"