Chapter 9 - Time to get the courage

"Well, it seems we're gonna be put to the test first thing tomorrow. Freen stated. And I can't wait! Becky added."

Both women put on a nightgown and went to bed. They said good night and spooned to bed. This time Freen was the smallest shell. The room was silent, but their minds were very noisy. Becky thought as she hugged  and caressed Freen:

💭 There was a point in our lives when we didn't know each other, but now that I know you, how can I forget you? When your scent, your touch, your smile, your laugh seems to be so deeply engrained in my being. I don't want to pretend that I want to fall in love again, when I know pretty well that all I want to do is loving you!

Freen, for her part, thought as she delighted in Becky's caresses and breath on her neck:

💭 How can I tell you that your smile, your eyes, your presence, your laugh, just every single thing about you, I love? In my eyes you're totaly perfect. You're my world, Becbec, my life. You mean everything to me! I will never let you go because I know my life won't be complete if you're not in it. And I love you with all my heart! I just hope to be able to say all that to you, bb.

And with all this thoughts  and feeling of fullness for being in each other's arms they ended up falling asleep.

The next day the alarm went off before 6am. Despite being sleepy and Rebecca always having troubles waking up in the morning,  she got up with the first alarm, which surprised Sarocha.

"Hey bb. Good morning!"
"Good morning baby. Did you sleep well?" The younger girl asked affectionately.
"Yes, bb. And you?"
"Me too. I always sleep amazingly when I sleep with you bae." (Baby)

Freen smiled.

"So do I, angel!" The thai girl said touching Becky's nose.
"Come on. Do you want to take a shower with me?" The smal-eyed girl invited.
"Sure! Let's go. But first, tell me, what's the miracle that made you wake up at the first alarm and get up so wilingly?" Freen asked amused.
"You!"
"Me? What do you mean? This is not the first time we sleep together and you've never behaved like that bb." Sarocha replied giggling.
"I mean that the reason is you and the bathtub that awaits us in a little while in the studio. I'm looking forward to doing this scene, baby."

And saying that, the caucasian girl simply took off her nightgown, threw it on the bed and said:

"Will you come? Or are you just going to stand there drooling on me? Hahahaha."

The youngest words kind of woke the almond-eyed girl up, who quickly took off her nightgown and followed Rebecca to the bathroom.

"Would you mind if we take a shower instead of the tub now baby?"
"Of course not, bb. It has to be a shower, otherwise, we'll run late."
"Yes. And I can't run late today..."
"Mmm someone is a little anxious today..."
"Yes, I really am. Aren't you?"
"Of course I am!"

Becky smiled satisfied.

"Come on, princess. Let's take a shower."

God only knows how hard it was for them not to throw themselves into each other's arms. Every now and then they ate each other with their eyes, but ended up controlling themselves so as not to be late.

Becky dried Freen's hair, which made her embarassingly turned on and the girl was thankful that they were already dressed. So did Freen, who wondered if Rebecca felt like she did. Little did she know...

After drying each other's hairs the thai/british girl said:

"Princess, I'm going down to make us some breakfast while you finish getting ready, okay?"
"No kitten, no need. Come on, we'll buy something to eat on the way to the studio."
"Mmmm who is anxious here? Hahahaha."
"I won't hide that I really am." Sarocha afmited blushing.
"I love when you blush, babe." The nong said giving her phi a mumu, surprising Freen.
"What? Do you think that this is your exclusive privilege? I never said I didn't have uncontrollable urges to kiss you." And left laughing at Freen's surprised, but happy, face with what she just heard.