Chapter 12 - I love you the most

"So please, angel, don't you ever think that you're just someone to me, like you thought yesterday when I stupidly called you nong. Becky, you're my whole world!"

Finally they confessed their love for each other. So there wasn't any more reason not to kiss each other exactly like they have been desiring for so long. Then Becky looked seriously into Freen's eyes and got lost in them for just a moment. Freen also looked at her deeply, but her eyes strayed to the younger girl's lips. Then the thai/british girl leaned in, cupped her phi's face between her hands and still staring into Freen's eyes, Becky slowly licked the thai girl's upper lip. Freen closed her eyes as soon as she felt Rebecca's tongue on her lip absorbing all the emotion of the moment.

Becky felt her whole body shiver, the butterflies making a party in her stomach, so the girl did the same with Freen's bottom lip, who still had her eyes closed, but now pressed her nong's body against hers.

The youngest girl got lost again in "Freenland ." When Sarocha opened her eyes she found Becky staring at her with love. Freen opened her mouth to say something, but Becky dared once more and licked Freen's upper lip again, this time sucking at the end and eliciting a groan from Sarocha who held her tighter.

So Rebecca gave her last seduction card: she licked Freen's bottom lip once more, but in the end, she bit it and before finishing with a kiss, she said:

"Ćhan rak khun cêá hyinh ƙhxng ćhan!" (I love you, my princess!)

Sarocha no longer held back. She threw herself into her nong's arms and kissed her with all the love that was in her being. It was a long, passionate kiss. Neither of them wanted it to finish. They gave themselves to this kiss as if their lives depended on it. But the air was needed. And they had to brake the kiss, but the caresses didn't stop. Nor declarations of love...

"Becky, I know my feelings for you are real because I spend more time thinking of you than myself. I love you so much, bb!"
"Freen, my love, the way you do good to me, the way you touch my soul without even touching me... Just knowing that you're happy makes my day 100% better. I will always be by your side, I promise you, my love! While my heart beats I'll love you and be there for you until the last day of my life!"

They continued kissing, hugging, exchanging caresses and full of desire, but none of them dared to say anything or even show signs that they were horny.

It was after 2pm when Freen got Becky to eat something.

"Angel, let's eat something. I brought a lot of food, remember?"
"Noooo. I don't want it!" Becky replied sulking.
"You need to eat, princess." Freen insisted.
"I'll feed on your kissed, baby!" Rebecca said completely naughty.

Sarocha couldn't help but smile wide and pecking Becky's lips, said:

"BB, all I want is to eat that pretty little mouth of yours, but we need real food to have energy to..."

Becky smirked and gave up.

"Okay, let's eat."

When they finished eating (feeding each other in mouth) they started talking again. There was so much to be said...

"Baby, do you remember I was crying when you arrived back from bath yesterday?"
"Of course, love. Do you want to talk about it now? You can tell me, angel. You can tell me everything.
"It's just that my parents and my brother realized even before me how much I love you..."
"Oh my God, BB, and they objected? Damn it, what will we do? Beckbeck, I just can't live without you..."
"Hey teerak, (honey) calm down. You're misunderstanding me again. Just listen to me, bb. I don't want you to have another panic attach, okay?"
"Kha." (Okay)
"On the contrary. My parents and Richie talked to me in order to clear my mind."
"W-what do you mean? Have you ever fallen in love with another woman?"
"No, baby. You're the first and only one."
"I'm confused..."
"They realized I was in love with you, but somehow I didn't manage to make a move... so my parents and Richie told me to go after my happiness, because that's a blessing, for us to fall in love and being loved back. My dad said it was obvious how much we love each other, and compared us to him and my mom. He said that our love is a pure and beautiful thing, that deserves to be lived. Then, I confessed to them and to myself I loved you, but I wasn't sure how you felt about me..."
"God, your family is so smart! Hahahahah. They noticed we were so in love even before us.  "
"Yes. And dad made me emotional when he said: