Review Time

In the past some years of my life,I have realized that gratitude is a healing act but people rarely practice it.Why we always neend bigger reasons to be grateful for? Why we can't realize the worth of the blessings we already have and others don't have?Why we keep ignoring the blessings in our life?

Your parents,your health,the skills you established,the talents you got,the food you get easily on your table,the needs of yours that are easily fulfilled,the knowledge you have,the friends and siblings who cheer you up all should be celebrated with gratification.

There are a lot of things that you have not noticed yet and they play a bigger part in your life,just you should have the eyes to spot them.
.................

Please drop your reviews about the story as of now and I want to request to you all is to show some patience, this story is different, some updates may make you feels like What the hell is wrong with writer but trust me it will be a one of it's kind story. And please if anyone have problem with the portrayal of characters please discuss with me.

Thanks alot to everyone who constantly supports me. And I'll be looking for suggestions and reviews. Please drop down.

(Bht hi farig insan ha writer😂)