Toxic! Winter King x Gender Neutral Reader (headcanons)(smut)

This is a request from Tumblr. I don't support toxic behavior nor should you stay with anyone who is. This is something written for fun.

❆ The relationship started out as any normal one. Winter King was incredibly charming and sweet at first. He still is, but he started to act differently a couple weeks in of dating.

❆ He started limiting your contact with others, the only people you were allowed to talk was him and an ice servant made just for you. He also limited where you could go. You couldn't leave the castle, and even around the castle he wanted to be by your side.

❆ Winter King started choosing things from you, even though they were things you would choose it was still weird. He'd choose things you would wear and choose your favorite foods for you to eat.

❆ Eventually you decided to ignore it. His quirks were unusual. But you decided to overlook it, you loved him and he loved you.

~

Winter King was being more possessive than he usually is, touching you nonstop, not leaving you alone. You were talking with the very few people he lets you associate with when he isn't around. Your first mistake is that you forgot to tell him where you were and who you were with. You were in the castle and talking with your servant now turned best friend.

He stomped over angry and gripped on your wrist tightly, dragging you away. Leaving the ice servant a bit confused, and slightly unsettled. "Dear.. What's wrong.." You asked, you were used to his outbursts at this point. He brought you to your shared bedroom and slammed the door behind him. "Strip." Is all he said and you listened to him.

"Good. I'm not happy with you, but you can amend that." He undressed as well. Winter King pushes Y/N on the bed. He inserts his hard freezing cock inside of them, causing Y/N to moan in pain. "I'm sorry, but you're doing great." His usual warmness returning in his voice. It was so incredibly cold but your two body heats melted together making a comfortable temperature.