~dm~

Mingi was an idol, Yunho was his fan. He couldn't be much more than that, obviously, no matter how much he wanted to. Plus there were like a million other people who wanted the same thing. The boy was a part of a group called Ateez, which consisted of himself, Hongjoong, Seonghwa, San, and Jongho. Two amazing rappers and three incredible singers all working together to make music, a dream they'd all always had.

One day though, Yunho was dared to slide into Mingi, his bias's, DMs, by none other than his best friend, Jung Wooyoung.

"Woo, he'll never answer, we both know that."

"Exactly! So what's the problem? Come on, show me how to put the hoe in Yunhoe." The older giggled at his choice of words. Wooyoung was the most babygirl, bad bitch(help) in their university, and it was time for Yunho to start acting the same, according to Wooyoung.

With that confidence boost, he opened up his instagram and to Mingis profile, checking out his recent posts again (and dying bc it's Mingi) before clicking 'message'. The first thing that popped into his head wasn't the best idea he ever had, but it's not like he was gonna get a response. Plus, the only one who might possibly see it, if anyone, was Mingis manager.

'Hi daddy😘'

He showed Wooyoung, getting a witch cackle(the cutest witch cackle) in return, as he also laughed, swiping out of instagram without a second thought, as the two walked towards the cafeteria, still laughing.

"It's crazy how you referred to him like that when you're usually like 'awww my minki is so cute he's such a wittle baby'."

"Maybe I do that, but you gotta admit, though he's a cutie, he has his daddy moments, especially in the comeback trailer! Like those clips made me wanna bend over." They laughed again as they started talking about their bias's for the millionth time that day, Wooyoung not being able to shut up about San anymore than Yunho could with Mingi.

Later that day, when the brunette boy got home, he first checked his phone, something that had become a habit because he had a lot of online Atiny friends. But what he saw was enough to make him scream and throw his phone across the living room, causing his roommate, Yeosang, to peek his head out of the kitchen.

"You good there?"

"NO?!" He unintentionally yelled as he ran to the younger, grabbing his shoulders and shaking him, "SONG FUCKING MINGI DM'D ME! WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL YEOSANG WHAT DO I DO?!"

"Wait a dang minute, that guy from the one one group you like?"

"DONT ACT SO OBLIVIOUS SANG I KNOW YOURE OBSESSED WITH JONGHO!"

"Maybe I am but that doesn't mean I know the others that well! I just think the maknae's hot, I don't stan them!"

"JUST TELL ME WHAT TO FREAKING DO!"

"I DONT KNOW GO ASK WOOYOUNG!"

Yunho groaned in frustration as he ran to his phone, hoping it wasn't cracked, sighing in relief when it looked okay. He checked once more, almost chucking the device when he saw a literal response from the Song Mingi. So he took Yeosangs advice, pulling up his contacts and pressing on 'dumbitch😚'.

Approximately two rings later, he received a response, "What do you want! I'm busy looking through my San photoca-"

"HE ANSWERED!"

"Huh?"

"MINGI ANSWERED THE FUCKING DM!"

"NO WAY BITCH YOU'RE LYING!"

"I WISH I WAS!"

"WHAT'D HE SAY?!"

"I DIDN'T CHECK YETTTTT!"

"THE FUCK ARE YOU ON THE PHONE WITH ME FOR?! WHAT DID HE SAY!"

Yunho opened his phone, quite rushed, as he clicked in the DM, letting out another scream as he looked at the response.

'Hey babyboy😏'

"AHHHHHHHHHHHG WOOYOUNG HELP MEEEEEEE IS THIS A FRIGGIN JOKE WHAT THE HELLLLLL!!!!"

"BITCH, WHAT DID HE SAY?!"

"HE CALLED ME BABYBOY!!!!!!!"

Within seconds, Wooyoung was at his dorm, which would have been surprising if he didn't live just a few floors down from him.

"LEMME SEE!" Yunho practically shoved the phone into his face, his own cheeks and ears red as all hell, and his breathing heavy. "WHAT ARE YOU GONNA SAY?!"

"WILL YOU GUYS STOP FUCKING YELLING?!" A voice interrupted their conversation, as the two looked in the kitchen doorway, to find Yeosang with a bowl of ramen, glaring at the two.

"Right, sorry Sangie.."

"Excuse me? We all know you'd go just as insane if this happened to you so let him scream as much as he wants!" Wooyoung defended Yunho, but Yeosang only rolled his eyes.

"The last time he was this loud, we almost got kicked out, so I suggest shutting your big-ass mouths." With that, he walked to his room, leaving Wooyoung with his pride slightly hurt, but he hardly cared, as he turned back to Yunho.

"Seriously though what're you gonna say??"

"How am I supposed to know." He fake cried. "What would you say if San said this to you?"

"I don't fucking know!"

"Exactly!"

"Well don't leave him on read!"

I don't think this first part is any different from the oneshot...oh right, this is based off a oneshot I wrote lol if u didn't know. It just got too much and I had too many ideas. It won't be that long of a story anygays, maybe like 20 chapters max, but I guess we will see

But um yeah, bye everyoneeee <3