~woosan?~

"Who knows what?"

"What're you doing Joongie?"

"You were taking too long to get us some snacks, so I came to see why."

"Ah, sorry about that, I'll go find something now, you can go wait, I won't take forever again." Hongjoong chuckled, then nodded at the older, who walked into the kitchen. But then he turned to San and Wooyoung.

"Who's this Sannie?"

"My names Wooyoung! I'm Yunhos friend." Honestly, he was much less shy around members other than San simply because of his massive crush. Yes, Hongjoong is still an idol, and yes he loves the other members of Ateez a lot too, but he can't help himself, biasing and crushing on San. And it only made him more nervous the fact that San was still holding his waist.

"Hey Wooyoung, I'm Hongjoong...you already knew that, huh?" He asked upon seeing the look in his eye, and he nodded, "So, do you know San-ah well?" The only reason he asked that was because of the fact they were practically glued together, and Sans grip looked pretty possessive(in a hot way😌).

"Uh..n-not really."

"I see, I'll let you get to know him then." He left quickly, wanting to get away from Sans gaze that was practically telling him to go.

"You say you don't know me well, but that's not true is it?" The older teased, as Wooyoung cheeks grew a light pink.

"I-I know..a lot about you.."

"Thought so." He smirked, "That's okay, it's cute. Just a bit unfair though."

"How?"

"You know so much about me, but I hardly know anything about you."

"Well then why don't you?"

"That's a good idea." San whispered, inching closer, but Wooyoung pulled away with a giggle the moment their noses touched.

"If you wanna get to know me you can, but maybe wait till the first date to kiss?" All San could do was admire him and his precious smile, agreeing.

"FUCK YUNHO IM GOING ON A DATE WITH HIM!" Wooyoung yelled to his best friend as they walked home from the Ateez dorm.

"Woo you've said that at least fifty times."

"I KNOW AND ITS TRUE!"

"I believe you, so you don't gotta keep saying it. You know I was there when he asked when you were free."

"Bitch leave me alone I'm just excited! How the fuck did I land a date with Choi San?! Like I know I'm sexy but like CHOI SAN!"

"It's insane isn't it? I'm literally dating Mingi...every time I realize that I just go crazy."

"Says the one telling me to shut up two seconds ago."

"Yeah cause I'm not yelling it at the top of my lungs in public!"

Short chapter I know but the drama coming up I'm the next chapppppppp you guysssssss

Ur gonna wanna smack a bitch just a small spoiler

Anygayssssss yay woosan

Lol

Bye everyoneeee <3