FINALE PART ONE

sebastian's pov
"Sebby, get your butt out of bed!"

I perked up, yet didn't oblige to my mother's yelling, calling back a slurred 'Okay!' before letting my head hit the pillow.

It had been a week after the incident with Mae, and ever since life had seemed to be going down the right track.

*

"I love you Mae."

Mae pushed her face back to mine. As our lips collided, I couldn't seem to pull away. It felt like I had reached pure bliss, a portion of heaven crumbling down from the sky and merging with me. As I deepened our kiss, my hand softly caressing the back of her head.

Mae was stiff, and widely inexperienced, but it caused a little smile to grow on my face as I attacked her bottom lip with a nibble.

She tugged on my hoodie strings, pulling me closer to her level. The simple kiss seemed to escalate quickly, but I hadn't minded one bit as we melted into each other. Her lips were so inviting and addicting, each second I broke away to gasp for air, I seemed to be yearning for more.

My hand was intertwined with her hair, my grip tightening with the pace. I resisted the urge to tug on it, this was new territory. There was a doubtful thought in my mind, wondering if Mae was even enjoying this. Hesitant, I slowed down, pecking her lip.

I was soon proven wrong by a quiet whine that escaped Mae's lips, echoing through my throat. A sign to continue. Smiling against her mouth, I slowly traced my hands down to her waist, digging my fingertips into her skin.

"What the fuck?"

Silence.

I wasn't sure who pulled away first, but both Mae and I mirrored the same reaction of horror mixed with annoyance.

"Alex, can you get the hell out?" I stared at him, his green eyes popping out of their sockets. "Standing there watching is pretty fucking creepy."

Mae nodded, glaring at him. She had been holding my hand the entire time, yet I had failed to notice until now. Her fingers enveloped through mine, gripping it tightly as if this was a once in a lifetime moment. I, personally, hope that's not the case.

"Normally you have to pay to watch this," She grumbled, her voice a little hoarse.

I almost forgot Mae hadn't been talked in a while either. It sounded like each word she spoke was painful and confused, reaching for each syllable. I put my hand on her back, slowly rubbing circles to try and support her. It's been hard for her. I cringed at the thought of this all being my fault.

Alex, at this point, was slowly losing his mind and sanity. "Wha— why— How did this happen?" He managed to sputter out the question, a look of desperation, and maybe a hint of jealousy, was painted clear as day onto his face.

Reflecting on the question, I honestly didn't have an answer either. Here I thought that my relationship with Mae had been severed completely. The mere thought was painful. Visiting her was the right move, or else this would've never happened— and I'm beyond glad it did.

"Our true love broke the curse- I don't know, Alex," Mae hissed, slowly getting up from the bed. As she broke our contact, I immediately missed her comforting touch. Alex is going to seriously pay for this shit.