ten

(we're backkk!! updates r slow lmao)

as matthew chops up the vegetables, he realizes how pretty the other's voice was and how it was able to hit high notes effortlessly with lots of emotion. 

he was curious to who it was by, definitely going to listen to more covers. there was also acoustic version covers. he was so interested that he even paused his important activity of chopping vegetables for his dinner. 

“yo who is this??” matthew washed his hands quickly, drying them on his sides and looked for the name. 

“kim.. taerae” he slowly read out and continues, “why does he only have 10k subscribers what the fuck hes so good yet he’s underated??” matthew scrunches his eyebrows together with his confused and surprised mix of thoughts.

“okay ima just go on his song cover videos for background music.. i’ll check him out later," he muttered to himself, walking back to the vegetables.

-

after he finishes eating and cleaning everything up, clearing the space away and all, he lies down on his bed for the most comfort. the male follows his words and explores kim taerae's channel and content, intrigued. now dont misunderstand matthew, he isn't 'intrigued' by taerae in a romantic love way (if you thought about that), because thats for jiwoong and he's keeping his feelings loyal (he hasnt come to accept it fully yet..) the feelings are more of just astonishment and admiration. 

"boredddd." matthew kicks his feet as he clicks on the subscribe button. he searches taerae up on google, finding his instagram. 

matthew purses his lips. "he really is underrated, huh," he says pushing some of his bangs away and tucking his hair back with what short hair he had. just for fun.

matthew follows taerae on instagram, also seeing that taerae follows hao, hanbin, ricky, and jiwoong. to matthew’s surprise, taerae also follows him.

"me?? oh well i guess i am haobin's bestie.. and ricky's.." the corner of his lip curled on one side. its not really surprising that taerae follows them at all, since ricky, hao, hanbin, and jiwoong have many, many followers, anyone could fall to it. the three being very well known to all of korea and a well known status in many other foreign countries. 

though, aside from that, he doesn't think much of the need for fame. his account is really just full of silly random stuff he says, occasional pictures. in fact he sort of dislikes it. he has mixed feelings with it.

"what was i gonna do… ah look at his songs." 

-
(#excited to introduce taerae in the story after so long, #GYUVINN #GUNWWOOKKK)

*uri pabo chingus*

slayrae: guys im bored 

gyuvin: what

slayrae: yk i think i found ricky's personal account.. like his user is struiberry_

gyuvin: HE FOLLOWS ME THEN
gyuvin: nah, aint no way okay 
gyuvin: fake
gyuvin: taerae wheres the proof 😭

wookz: PLEASE??

slayrae: no cus a bunch of things like correlate w struiberry_
slayrae: unless its just a fan

gyuvin: nuh uh
gyuvin: wait but they have rickys unposted selcas??
gyuvin: also gunwook i thought u were busy 

wookz: nah it can wait, and also how would you know it it was an unposted one??? did you seriously remember and keep track of them 😔

slayrae: !!!!

gyuvin: um anyways
gyuvin: i got yujin over
gyuvin: he said hes gonna eat my eumppappa
gyuvin: ☹️