eighteen

a/n: late update but we did it.. longer chapter btw!

we did say jiwoong had a crazy day before right? well he stayed at his office a bit longer due to matthew. the two were exploring their relationship, more specifically each other. their alpha and omega instincts longed for each other like an inevitable pull. so, eventually the hunger for each other became unbearable and they spent a couple minutes kissing, fulfilling their desires. 

matthew parted with satisfaction, panting with his hair messy and cheeks reddened, his lips puffy and ripped, the ghost of the kiss lingered. his tie had gotten chucked somewhere in the midst of it, feeling stuffy and so has jiwoong’s. jiwoong felt as if he had ownership over matthew. he felt as if matthew was his. he felt something at the sight of this matthew. he wished for matthew to be his omega. he wanted matthew to be his. but he is! a voice in the back of jiwoong’s mind said. no, not quite yet. it doesn't quite feel like it. sighed back jiwoong. then make him yours for real. make him happy and satisfied, that voice had said. jiwoong took those words and felt that it was true. he should. 

they stared into each other’s eyes for a brief moment that made it feel like an eternity that was just them two together, like time stopped for them. their eyes were dripping with the past traces of lust and now with pure love. 

matthew was the first to break the silence. “jiwoon hyung i think i really fucking love you.”

jiwoong’s heart stirred, feeling light and fluttery. he chuckled and smiled. his hand reached to matthew’s cheek, caressing it and matthew's hand went up to press jiwoong’s, leaning into the larger hand’s warmth. “i love you too matthew.'' and that was the real next start of their journeys; they were in it together.

the white haired smiled the hardest in a while that time but so had jiwoong. the happiness rushed in to him, his heart beating exceedingly quicker from the excitement. he felt truly alive. jiwoong was more sure than ever now; matthew was the one. (and vice versa)

“what are you gonna do for the days after new years?” the red haired asked.

“ehh probably not much again, work out, play games, rewatch movies.. and then i dont think ill be hanging out with the group, i think they are busy with their love lives and their families. oh maybe we will, i dont know.” matthew paused, realizing that he was also busy with his love life- he was right in front of him! his face flushed again. 

“mm.. then aren't you lonely?”

matthew shook his head. “i’ll manage. im always able to.”

that struck a heartstring for jiwoong. he then seized the opportunity to ask. “want me to hang out with you?”

matthew looked up, meeting his eyes. “are you sure?”

“well why wouldn’t i be?”

matthew nodded slowly “okay sure then.” and there was a slight pause. 

“maybe you're my gift.” jiwoong touched up matthew’s messy hair (which was his fault from before).

the older kissed the top of matthew’s head and with his billionth time touching the other’s arms, can't help but notice how firmly strong it is. “mattchu you’re so buff,” jiwoong laughed. “you really work out often, do you? my private gyms open, really you can just drop by at mines whenever you want. i could be your personal trainer sometimes”

one of the many privileges of having jiwoong as your lover. having everything accessible. “yeah? okay! i’ll be your bodyguard jiwoon!!”

“you could literally be my body guard if you weren’t so small and had a cute face.” and if he wasn't so connected to jiwoong's heart.