seven

(after matthew gets home from interview it'd be 11am now)

jiwoong pov

once he saw matthew shut the door, his body relaxed, like a taut rope undone, leaning back in the cushiony chair.

“this is not good for my heart. i have to be professional at work but i cant do this. hes so cute but he can literally throw me out of the window,” jiwoong says, muffled in his hands.

“ah shit. i should probably announce that i'm not looking for an executive assistant anymore.” he faced his computer, opening the social media app, pouting as he scrolls. there goes his "cold" image. well, nobody's watching him so he doesn't care. but, yes he does take care of his image and they way he'd be perceived as to the public. 

"okay… oh god damn so many retweets on that. ok now… thank you.. guys, but…." he says the words as he types them and trailed off.

"okay and there goes another person asking for me to step on them. nice." he sighs. 

he scrolls through. "seeing the reactions is so funny though, it reminds me that i have all these people on a chokehold."

"ah update on insta too…" 

"okay, done now…oh my god they're so fast, theyre asking who my new assistant is now??? WHY ARE OTHER PEOPLE SAYING ITS THEM???" he was faced with a bit of a problem and he panicked a bit.

"ah yeah.. this is why i hire women even though all they want to do is be my girlfriend…because im gay and then i cant focus with a mAN that i might FALL for." jiwoong's fingers found its way to his hair, tangled in. 

"professional. serious, work, ceo, employee, shut up." he repeated.

"just dont think about it. no, dont even think in general," he said to himself as he swiveled his chair left to right. that was satisfying to him. he thought to himself that he must've looked crazy right now, having a crisis, spinning around on his chair so he stopped. it was kind of embarrassing, getting back to reality and remembering what you looked like.

notifications were going off from his laptop and the male turned to face it again, swiveling his chair to a stop, planting his feet down on the ground.

"damn my comments are flooded."

he clicked the mute button and sighed.

"i have nobody to talk too, damn i have no friends but hanbin, and he's on a work trip with zhang hao," jiwoong muttered.

a ding came off from his phone. it was hanbin, speak of the devil.

hanbin: so you hired him?
me: ys i did damn
hanbin: great
hanbin: im betting $10 wait a week and im sure u guys r gonna end up dating 💀💀
me: wtf man.
me: you turned to cupid 😭😭😭
hanbin: i know what you are
hanbin: k im gonna go now, ill text you later after work 
me: bye

"hanbin's wild."

"ah fuck, so many work emails regarding jw co." he rubbed his temples. "and i have a meeting later. amazing. i can *not* wait to get home."
-

matthew

he shut his door, so ready to spill it all to his friends. and to ask for help. he didnt care if they were offline, they could just read it when they're back.

kicking off his shoes and setting his bag to the floor, he grabbed the treasured electronic device. how silly.

he sat on the floor, back pressed against the couch.

me: guys 🤭

me: i have a jOB!! tysm hanbin 
me: okay but guess what.

me: so yesterday i was on the bus, and it was really packed so i could either stand or sit next to this rly /hot good looking/ guy and nobody wanted to sit next to him probs bc he was so intimidating (or something) so i sat next to the guy bc i did NOT feel like standing. so i sat amd once i sat i realize how much prettier that guy was up closw but i didnt wanna annoy him so i tried to not sit so close to him so i wasnt all up in his space and then AND THEN. THE BUS suddenly shook and tilted right i ALMOST fell because of that. THAT GUY held onto me and told me i could sit closer. wHEN HE GOT OFF HE CALLED ME CUTIE AND TO HOPEFULLY MEET AGAIN