five

matthew woke up to the glare of the sun that was relentlessly attacking his eyes, once again, groaning. he really needed sunlight blocking curtains, or at least a thicker and darker colored curtains. he slept pretty late last night because of that party but to make up for that, his body naturally made him wake up later. 

it was nearly 10:15am, not that matthew really cared. well, he kinda did. he preferred to have some sort of schedule or something to organize his day and lay out the things he needed to do so he was at ease. that's the kind of guy matthew is.

though, what was there to do when you're unemployed and not doing classes? hobbies, looking for a job, talk to friends who were available because they would usually be at work, et cetera. 

"would the email part of the company even be available at sundays." he rubs his eyes to get the rest of the sleepiness out and to try to clear up his vision. his eyes were still sore from the light.

"is the company even open at sundays. yeah most likely." matthew stretches his arms, standing up and making his bed.

"ah wait. it'd go directly to this jiwoong?"

-
he made an email saying if they could meet up on monday, 9am, which they could. 

if he gets accepted, it would be a big thing. 

omegas aren't usually assigned such high ranks in jobs. it was only recently that they've started doing it, his friend zhang hao starting. he's influential and famous for it, giving a message that omegas can do everything the same.

of course, the alphas are against it but some are opening their eyes, allowing the "lower sub gender" to have higher ranks if deemed fit.

jiwoong was one of them. he never really cared, as long as they were good at their work. he never understood why omegas were seen so low and were never given the opportunity.

when jiwoong saw the email back to plan it, he accepted it, able to have the follow up on that day.

currently though, he had to go home early, not feeling too well. 

"fuck," jiwoong mutters as he clutches onto his head, sitting at the bus' seat.

jiwoong didn't use his car to get back home since he didn't think he would be able to drive. he didn't mind using the bus anyways.

the bus was packed, he was lucky there were a couple spots open. 

the vehicle stopped a couple times, more people coming in. nobody sat next to him though, probably because of how intimidating he looks.

he needed to get off after 3 more stops. then, this other man boarded the bus, he looked pretty dissatisfied with how many people there were, noticing he'd have to stand, unless he sits next to jiwoong. 

staring at first at jiwoong, and then he sits next to the intimidating male, who was staring out the window, his bright red hair tucked behind his ear. 

it was a short, white haired male with orange eyes. he looked cute but you cant trick anyone's eyes with those arms, plus with the thick strong build, seen from the fit of his shirt.

though, he had the slight scent of an omega. jiwoong's intuition and sense of smell were the strongest sometimes if he wanted them to be. he could tell the man that sat next to him was an omega. 

the ride was calm, people were getting off so some of the people that were standing got to sit down.

the bus shakes and rattles, shifting suddenly to the left, causing the male next to jiwoong to nearly fall out of the seat since it was so sudden, jiwoong holding onto the other's arms, making sure he doesn't fall.

"are you okay?" jiwoong asked with a concerned look. once he got a longer look at him, he realizes how much cuter the male is. 

"y-yeah im fine," he smiles slightly, nodding his head. "sorry about that, thanks" the white haired quickly sat up, shifting.

"i dont mind. also you can sit closer to me, thats why you nearly fell," jiwoong added.

"ah okay." he inches a bit closer. 

the two were otherwise quiet, until jiwoong saw that it was his stop. the other shifts so that jiwoong could leave.

"maybe we'll meet again. bye cutie," jiwoong said, looking at the male's direction. 

the white haired male's eyes widen, blush creeping up his face.

jiwoong totally just heard a couple teenage girls excitedly whispering about the whole interaction. surely the other male heard that too.

the red haired male got off the bus, walking to his door. he wasn't lying when he said cutie. he wishes to meet again. suddenly he felt a bit better, having less of a headache.
.
.
matthew

he got on the bus, disappointed at how many people there were, internally cursing. 

"well shit, where do i sit now.." he looked around and found one spot. why did nobody want to sit there? his eyes scanned up and realized why.

"ah. he's too good looking that's why. a charm that even men would fall for. whatever, I'll take it then."

the ride was chill, though he felt a little uncomfortable, not being able to fully sit in the middle of the chair. if matthew did, he'd be touching him and they'd be so close, matthew'd feel like he's invading the other guy's personal space.

his right leg is partly out of the seat, not wanting to bother the red haired male next to him. they were strangers after all. but the male next to him were making him feel things that he was unsure of.

till, the bus shook and abruptly tilted to the right, making matthew nearly fall.

he cursed internally, "fuck."

the other held onto matthew, relieved with his fast reflexes.

"are you okay?" the handsome red haired male asked, looking into matthew's eyes, worried. matthew noticed his green eyes, oh they were beautiful, color emerald with the same shine.

"y-yeah im fine," he smiles slightly, screaming inside his head "sorry about that, thanks" matthew nods.

"i dont mind. also you can sit closer to me, thats why you nearly fell."

"oh my god," matthew said in his head. he may look calm or flustered from nearly falling, but he was screeching and panicking in his mind. a good looking guys helped him!! from nearly falling, oh my god it was like a kdrama. he could've sworn some teenage girls were staring in their direction and squealing quietly.

"ah okay." he inches a bit closer, heart beating faster. "why is my heart racing!!" he thought.

the two were quiet until matthew noticed that the other saw that it was his stop. the white haired shifts out of the way so that the other male could leave.

"maybe we'll meet again. bye cutie," he said, looking at the matthew's direction. 

the white haired male's eyes widen, blush creeping up his face. "d-did he just call me cutie?? i swear if we meet again, i may actually combust. he really can charm anyone."

it was probably those same girls from before that were now whispering with enthusiasm to each other. matthew's face was burning. 

"am i gay."

he got off after a couple more stops. still so surprised that happened. hes gonna remember that forever.