fifteen

(a/n: guys yhere r so many less votes and reads lately... things r starting to get a bit more closer to mattwoong true relationship and zb1 antics too... anyways)

his heart dropped. a billion thoughts came up to his mind, what? is he going to have someone else as a mate? he had only realized that he was so affected by the idea of jiwoong being with someone else. "thats very unexpected... s-so who are you going to choose? you already have a relationship with someone right? or an idea?" his heart was wrenched. he could hear and his heartbeat thudding and pounding in his head. it was so loud he hoped jiwoong couldn't hear it. his heart felt like it'd leap out of his chest, breaking free from the confinement of his ribcage.

"i'm gonna delay this or..." he took a long pause, which toyed with matthew's anticipation. finally he spoke: "matthew you're really the only one I have and am okay with. i can only trust you. do we- do we pretend? or.... should i tell you this," jiwoong gnawed his lip. 

"i'll help you. i'll do it...i.. wait tell me what?"

jiwoong paused and took a silent breath, "do you remember our first interaction? on the bus."

"yeah... you called me cutie and helped me." then, matthew understood. "oh."

"from that alone, you could tell i was trying to make a move on you," jiwoong shrugged."

i totally forgot about that. even though it stuck with me for the rest of the week. "so. you actually-"

jiwoong flusteredly cut him off. "um.. so do you agree? or at least be my boyfriend? pretend at first if you'd like. i'll pay you for it if you want. god i don't know what to do."

"woah woah. okay hold on let's take it slow." matthew hesitated for a second but continued, "i- i actually like you too." he said it, even if he said the 'like you too' meekly. he was embarrassed, he bit his inner cheek and his ears went red. the omega hoped the other wouldn't notice. 

this was awkward. the two went quiet, processing everything. yeah sure they've only even known each other for a short time, roughly a couple months, but through that period of time, they've gotten to know each other a lot and found that they matched well. it was a fast process but it still felt right. love didnt have rules (only if its reasonable of course...). jiwoong thought the same too, like matthew felt like the right one. the male wasn't after his money, he didn't want the fame, he was there as someone who cared and treated jiwoong normally. he made him feel happy. it felt like fate, it really did. in a way, jiwoong was sort of grateful for the text, because it pushed jiwoong and matthew closer. he wanted to wait a bit more but due to that, he might as well go on,

"that was so fast." matthew let out a breath

"yeah.. you're right. i was planning to have something a little more meaningful and wait a bit longer but we can't. we were given a month but i can't help it."

 "so.. are we at least fake dating now or like testing it out?" matthew turned his head to meet jiwoong's eyes.

"why would we do fake dating when we both have feelings," he smiled.

matthew laughed, "i dont know!" 

"i guess let's test things out then." 
matthew likes jiwoong. jiwoong likes him back. the two being alone was pretty awkward. is this too fast? matthew wondered.

"what should i tell my mom?" jiwoong stared at the screen. 

matthew pouted, thinking. "i feel like us dating publicly would cause problems. and some difficult things so maybe keep us a secret so dispatch & others don't flame us. also for privacy, i don't like being so much in the spotlight.." the older nodded, agreeing.