You Are The Reason

I woke up alone in bed for the last time. I smile to myself thinking about marrying Layton today. My bedroom door opens.

"Good morning." Mrs. Reinhart says, smiling ear to ear as she enters my room.

"Morning!" I say, smiling back at her. I was happy our day was finally here.

"Okay! The wedding is in three hours. We have to move!" She says, letting in some other people.

They helped me with my hair, a light makeup look, and getting into my dress.

After two hours of getting ready, we leave and head to the wedding spot. Layton wanted to get married in a field under some huge oak trees. I haven't seen it but he showed me a picture of it and it was beautiful. He said his parents, grandparents, and great-grandparents were all married there. It was a family tradition.

We pull up, and I see a huge crowd of people. The whole pack was here. The huge oak tree was beautiful. His mom gets out and walks down the aisle. I couldn't see Layton yet, though. People were blocking my view. Music starts to play as every stands. My door is opened. I step out of the car. Two girls fix my dress and hand me my bouquet of white daisies.

I could finally see Layton. I love his all black suit on him, and he had his hair combed to the side like I like it, and I could see his eyes. He is so handsome.

*Layton's POV*I was anxious standing up there waiting for her to step out of the car

*Layton's POV*
I was anxious standing up there waiting for her to step out of the car. I couldn't wait to see how beautiful she looked in her dress. I couldn't help but smile at the anticipation I felt. Mom gets out and makes her way to her seat. Music starts to play, everyone stands, and the door opens. She got out, and she looked amazing!

She walked down the aisle, and I had tears in my eyes

She walked down the aisle, and I had tears in my eyes. She looked gorgeous, and I was happy to be marrying my mate.

She stopped in front of me, and she also had tears in her eyes as well. We took each others hands and looked at the officiant.

"We are gathered here today to unite Julianna Milkovich and Layton Reinhart as one spirit in the heart of the moon goddess. She has mated these two together forever, and nothing can break their bond or love for each other. Look at each other, and Julie repeat after me."

She looks me in the eyes, and I squeeze her hand.

"I Julianna Milkovich accept Layton Reinhart as my mate, alpha, and partner through any circumstances, to obey, to tend to, and love until death do you part." He says.

Julie smiles. "I Julianna Milkovich accept Layton Reinhart as my mate, alpha, and partner through any circumstances, to obey, and to tend to, and love until death do us part." She wipes the tear from her face.

"Alpha." He gestures.

"I Layton Reinhart accept Julianna Milkovich as my mate, Luna, and partner through any circumstances, to hold and tend to, and love until death do us part." She smiles at me.

"Now, Julianna, do you accept the responsibilities as our pack Luna, and promise to help Alpha Reinhart run this pack?" He asks.

"I do."

"By the power vested in me by the moon goddess, I pronounce you Alpha and Luna Layton Reinhart. You may kiss your Luna."

She smiles at me, and I kiss her, spinning her around and dipping her. She giggles against my lips as the crowd hollers.

I stand her back up.

"I love you." She says, smiling at me.

"I love you, too." I give her a quick kiss, and we head down the aisle as the crowd cheers again.

We get in the car and head to our reception. I put my arm around her.

"This is crazy. To think we didn't even know each other last month." She says, looking at me.

"I know. I couldn't imagine my life without you now." I say, placing a soft kiss on her lips.

We get out, and the photographer meets us for some pictures. After the pictures, we go into the reception. We are seated beside each other and begin to eat.

"It is time for the couples' first dance." The DJ says. Layton stands, holding his hand out to me. I take it, and he leads me onto the dance floor.

Layton picked the song for our first dance. I had no clue what it was. The song "You Are The Reason" comes on. We dance to it, swaying back and forth with the music. He sings along with the song, making the moment even more special. He spins me a few times.

"I'll climb every mountain, swim every ocean, just to be with you and fix what I've broken. Oh cause, I need you to see. That you are the reason...there goes my hands shaking and you are the reason, my heart keeps bleeding I need you now. If I could turn back the clock, I'd make sure the light defeated the dark. I'd spend hours of every day keeping you safe. I climb every mountain swim every ocean, just to be with you and fix what I've broken oh cause I need you to see that you are the reason!" I tear up as he sings. The words meant so much to me.

We pull away, and I wipe my eyes. We mingle with our guests and then head home.