chapter one: late

"jungkook! get your ass up! we gonna be late"

namjoon screamed in door making jungkook throw a pillow at him "shut up, It's still a night!" he said, before again trying to fall asleep, being hit by the same pillow in a face "It's 8 am, get ready and eat something!" namjoon laughed, that made jungkook mumble something to himself, saying "I'm not hungry" while finally standing up and starting to get ready.

he put some comfy clothes on just to quickly brush teeth and do some needed skin care routine. he never was that type of person who sleeps over, mostly is on time in college for classes but today just couldn't wake up properly. he's after marathon of romance movies and it feels like he's still there, in some stupid other reality where everything seems so easy and full of passion.

couldn't be more wrong. for junkook love was something unattainable for many years. when he was 17 he had his first kiss and it was with a girl, one of his classmates. unfortunately he didn't like it very much and on the same night he also had his second first kiss and lost virginity this time with a man, it felt definitely more right and enjoyable. that's how he found out that he's gay.

he didn't have sex too often, didn't have boyfriend or any of that. of course, somehow tried to diversify his time by watching porn, riding a pillow to feel something close to reality or masturbating. didn't help as much as he wanted to but at least it was a practice right? yeah, maybe the riding pillow yes but don't know about the others.

"ready?" namjoon smirkes when jungkook left the restroom, grabbing some bread quickly "shut up" jungkook chuckles, grabbing keys and both of them left. they talked about some random stuffs while walking towards their college, they always felt comfortable with each other since they became roommates, jungkook is finally able to say that he found his platonic soulmate and namjoon too as well.

the first classes passed quickly for sleepy jungkook who wasn't in a mood, he usually is a sweet person to other people but the lack of sleep got him. he's right now standing on the corridor, opening his book locker to pull out from there needed notes when suddenly "gosh, I hate restroom here. It's so dirty, we are literally paying to study in that college and yet can't take care of one bathroom" namjoon sigh out with already books in hands.

"what class do we have now?" jungkook asked, fixing his dark bangs a little while locking his locker "I don't know- oh I remember, we have these slow preparations for colloqui-" suddenly when namjoon was talking he's being pushed by a group of men making everything what he got in hands fall on the ground.

"shit, my books" namjoon mumbles "assholes" he added while kneeling to starts pick them up, jungkook quickly helped him while looking at the group who not carrying at all was walking away when suddenly something breaks in him at the way they treated his best friend. his only friend actually.

he stands up not knowing from where the confidence and such a anger came from, saying loudly "hey! dickheads!".

the men turned around to him laughing a little "jungkook" namjoon whispers surprised and a bit scared because it wasn't just a group, they are from basketball team whose being praised and known by all of the people "yeah, you. watch how you're walking" jungkook said, feeling how frustration got him.

"or what?"

suddenly a guy named kim taehyung says, literally the most admired and popular person also the best in his team, walking out of the group of his teammates who were still looking at jungkook. "you pushed him" jungkook said when the taller boy stand in front of him "he stand in our way" taehyung said back "that doesn't mean you can hurt him, you can't behave like you guys are above us" jungkook said, pointing at namjoon who shook head not wanting to get jungkook in trouble.