chapter six: rules

next morning

jungkook is looking at sleeping taehyung thinking about what happened in the night between them, touching his lower lip with a thumb while hand softly rests on taes cheek, sometimes running palms through his blonde hair to ease the elder sleeping. it was comforting not only for taehyung but as well jungkook who couldn't stop staring at him.

as he was afraid of the idea of again sleeping together with taehyung, he quickly forgot about it as soon as their lips met. technically it was their first time actually 'sleeping' together because the time when he rid the elder in the locker room was quiet different and hmm fast? but now they were literally pleasing each other the whole night, changing positions whenever they want, kiss each others bodies however they want. it just felt so surreal.

jungkook to be honest didn't expect taehyung to be so um how to put it in words... passionate in sex? more like he didn't expect him to be so gentle, so intense, so craved for what's happening. he doesn't seem like this type of guy but jungkook was wrong, taehyung definitely gave everything what he has and jungkook felt it. it was so good, the whole thing, so wet and numb. my god, what would jungkook give to feel it once again even now...

but taehyungs words made it more complicated, what does he mean? why he's behaving like he wanted to do it for already a long time and why jungkook feels somehow fine with it-

"good morning" taehyung says in definitely even deeper voice than usually making jungkook shook from his thoughts "hey. I mean, good morning" jungkook whispered, feeling how taehyung is tugging hair behind his ear. that made jungkook awkwardly sat up, sighing afterwards while looking down.

"what's wrong?" taehyung asked confused leaning to kiss jks shoulder gently also sitting up, now looking at jungkook who says quickly a bit nervously "nothing, I'm just cold and should go. I have dance practice". he grabbed from the pile of folded clothes one of taehyung's oversized shirts and wore it quickly, as well boxers making taehyung even more confused about why jungkook behaves so differently all of sudden ask "It's saturday" taehyung mumbles, no answer.

"you want to talk about what happened? something bothers you or... um, hurt you?" taehyung asked awkwardly when jungkook still remained silent already clothed "no, It's not that I'm fine. I'm not virgin" jungkook mumbles as if annoyed, that made the elder frown "hey" he said, grabbing jks hand into his just to pull him to sit on the bed next to him again "why are you like this? I don't like you that way, I'm just worrying about you" he asked.

"why am I like this? like what, offended?" jungkook finally says scuffing "what do you mean offended? because of what?" taehyung said back also getting annoyed "I don't know, maybe because a guy who was literally bullying me my whole damn collage experience because I'm gay sleeps with me and tells me that likes me even tho doesn't want to be seen with a man because is scared of his friend's reaction? I'm sorry, a little bit of change. I'm not offended, I'm disgusted cause I'm being used. you're such a coward, kim" jungkook said in frustration making the elder speechless.

jungkook in a second regretted his words, looking down "I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking while talking. I was the one who proposed drunk to come here not you-", "no, I should be the one to say sorry. you're right, I'm a coward" taehyung cut him off now meeting jks eyes who chaw lower lip well-

"I don't know why but since you came to this college I couldn't stop staring at you on the corridor every time you passed by" taehyung started making jungkook blush, parting gently lips "when I saw you for the time it was a moment I found out that I'm also interested in boys and wanted to forget about it, but I couldn't stop thinking about you" taehyung continues trying not to be so awkward, gosh he hates opening himself to others.