We'll meet again.

Years passed. Years after total drama. Now, there's a new season. But what happened to the enemy lovers?

Heather. She wanted to be a ballerina, but due to all her injuries, she wasn't able to. She blames Chris till this day. But she became a model, so she ended up doing something she liked. Photos and being rich. Since she never received the mil after world tour.

Meanwhile, Alejandro became a successful business worker. He's known worldwide, and heather sees him on tv all the time. She wonders what would've happened if she stayed with him. Alejandro reads. He reads about heather. He still loves her, but the thing is that his parents arranged a marriage, and he's getting married in 2 months.

Alejandro's fiancé, Michelle is a writer. She writes love stories based on her life just more... interesting. Michelle and Alejandro didn't love each other, they did it for the family. They ended up getting used to each other, so Michelle started liking him. Plus, he was so hot. Alejandro, liked Michelle, just not as much.

Michelle knows about Alejandro's old relationship with heather, but she assumed he was over her. She always had a feeling though, a feeling that he would leave her for heather. Heather was beautiful, her body perfect, and everything about her was just making Michelle jealous.

Heather and Alejandro broke up after all stars. Alejandro being a dumb teenager, was cheating on heather. With a lot of people. Heather found out because she found his shirt she gave him on his birthday full with pink lipstick. She attacked him, and got him back.

She screamed at him, at some point she even got a knife and slashed him. Of course it was an accident, she just meant to scare him. She slashed his cheek, so now he has a scar.

Heather: Alejandro you know I didn't mean to-!
Alejandro: just get out! I need time.
Heather: oh you need time? You cheated on ME!
Alejandro: and I already know I made a MISTAKE HEATHER!

Alejandro packed, and left.

His last words to heather.

"We'll meet again."