This isn't Honolulu!

After the party, they had to go grab their bags since their flight was in a couple of hours. Their "honeymoon" was located in Honolulu, Hawaii. They had rented a mansion, and it looked absolutely beautiful.
Alejandro picked up all their bags, and Michelle just grabbed her suitcase. They walked towards the car, and Alejandro opened the door for her.

Alejandro: here you go beautiful.
Michelle: thank.. you?

She went inside and Alejandro put the bags in the trunk. He opened the car door and put his seatbelt on.
Alejandro: so, Honolulu?
Michelle: that's what the ticket says.
Alejandro: you excited?
Michelle: sure I guess.

Alejandro looked at Michelle worried.

Alejandro: michi, what's wrong?
Michelle: nothing. Can we just go?
Alejandro: fine.

Alejandro started driving. Michelle took out her notebook and a pen. She liked to write on long rides, or long flights. But this time it will be both. The drive to the airport was an hour long, not including the traffic lights and car accidents.
But this time, it was different. She just knew she had to write, something to keep her busy as an unsettling experience was going on right now.
She wrote for at least an hour and 30 minutes, until they got to the airport.

Alejandro: we're here.
Michelle: really?
Alejandro: uhm, yes..?

They both got out of the car and walked inside the airport. They wore some sweats and a white tee so people wouldn't expect more.
A couple hours later, they finally got onto their flight. It was first class, obviously. Alejandro claimed that he wouldn't be seen in a regular class.

You may be thinking, why Honolulu? Well, the thing is, they weren't going there. She had gotten signatures, or forged them, to compete in the reboot. They were really going to a new island to compete.
She had arranged everything. But with everyone with kids, that would be tricky.

Hours later, they arrived to "Honolulu"
Already, Alejandro knew something was off.

"Wait, this isn't Honolulu."