To be wed

It was the day of the wedding, Michelle had her long white dress and had her hair professionally done. But at what cost. She knew Alejandro was cheating, and knew about heather. But she would have to see how this would go.

Michelle just had to say her vows, and that would be all. Right? Besides the after party, she wasn't going to be that happy. She used to love Alejandro, but now it's gone. Good thing someone special is coming to the wedding.

Chris McLean, what a powerful host. With powerful lawyers. Michelle had bailed him out anonymously, and picked him up from the jail. They talked about a reboot, and mentioned money. That really hooked him. But they assumed it would be too suspicious with just heather and Alejandro in the show, so they decided to bring all the gen 1 contestants.

But of course, they are adult now. Working and what not. And they're not dumb enough to come back to a show that would kill them. Would they? She would have to forge their signatures of course.

As she was about to text Chris if he had dropped off the papers, she heard the music. That was her cue. She quickly ran towards the door and opened it. All eyes were on her. Besides Alejandro's. He seemed to be thinking about anything or anyone else besides Michelle.

The song, "here come the bride" was playing. Her long white dress sparkled in the sun, reflecting on her blond hair. She would walk down the isle, smiling all the way to the alter. She didn't see Chris. Where is Chris?

She had made it to the alter, as Alejandro was saying his lying vows, she saw in the corner of her eye, the one and only Chris McLean. He only came in to drop off all the papers, but either way, it was such an honor.

Soon after he arrived, he left. And then it was Michelle's turn to say her vows. What love can be, if it's true. All the people there, they don't know what's going on.  They don't know he's cheating. They don't know nothing.

Once she was done saying her vows, they did all the traditional lovey dovey things. Once that was done, it was time for the kiss. She didn't want to anymore, she hated him. She looked into his emerald eyes, it seemed he didn't want to either. But they knew everyone was counting on them, so they kissed.

It was quick, but couldn't even be enjoyable. They broke the kiss and the guests starting cheering. Alejandro and Michelle looked each other in the eye, they knew they both didn't want this. Michelle still wanted revenge, though. For what he did to her.

He made her look like a fool, a nobody. Just someone who he would see once a day. His newly wife, how dare he.

She was fuming with anger, Alejandro just looked at the crowd, and then the after party started.

At the party, Michelle and Alejandro had to do a traditional dance for the newly wed. They were both in the middle of the dance floor, the DJ quickly changed the music theme, making them slow dance.

The crowd went quiet, photographers getting in position. Alejandro grabbed Michelle's hand, and then put his right hand on her waist. They started to dance, all eyes were on them. Michelle knew he didn't love her, but she couldn't help to feel special with him.

Before they dance finished, Alejandro kissed Michelle. She couldn't help it, she accepted the kiss. Was she really going to let go the man of her fantasy's? Of course not. She had to get rid of heather.

Until she had an idea.