Total drama: hell.

"This isn't Honolulu" said Alejandro. He would walk out and look around.

Alejandro: Michelle, I thought you booked a flight to Honolulu. I mean, it sure is an island but-

Then he realized where he was. Since they were in first class, they went on the plane first. So he didn't see any of the other people on the plane. He looked behind him to see the gen 1 total drama contestants, including heather.

Alejandro: Michelle. What is this?
Michelle: I don't know?

She was lying, obviously. But he seemed to take her bluff. Michelle looked around. It looked way worse in person. There was trash in the water, bugs everywhere, and just dirty.

Is this what he went through? What they all went through? She started to think this was a mistake, no. It can't. She's come so far, just to give up? No. Not again.

She looked around to see the old tv stars.

The looks in their faces frightened her. What had she'd done? No. There was no turning back. Right?

While she was looking towards the distance, someone tapped her shoulder.

Michelle: McLean?
Chris: hey! Glad you could make it. Well, all of you.

Everyone stared back, until they heard a voice.

"Why do you look so old?"

That voice. She recognized it, from the once famous tv show. Owen.

Chris: Owen. I don't have to legally protect you in this season.
Owen: I mean— you look ancient!
Chris: I'm not going to say it again.

Chris: well, welcome to the newest season of total drama!
Heather: what's the new name? Total drama: hell?

(I'm going to start a new book but I'll post less on that oneeee)