Glass.

Heather woke up in her bed covered in sweat. What happened last night? Heather tried to remember, but one she did, she wished she never tried.

She remembered that she kissed Alejandro because of the stupid game, she wondered what had happened when he brought her home. She imagined things, but she couldn't tell if it was her dream or reality.

She got up from the bed and made herself a coffee. But since she was so hungover, she ended up putting salt instead of sugar.

Heather drank the coffee, she immediately spit it out.

Heather: UGH! What is this crap!

She'd notice the salt bottle right next to the sugar bottle.

Heather: this is all Alejandro's fault. If only I wasn't thinking of his stupid face I- ...
Whatever.

Heather would walk to the sink but randomly, she looked at her glass cup. When she saw the reflection, she dropped her cup. If fell on her foot, shattering on the spot.

Heather: Ugh!

Heather would groan when she leaned down to see if there was any cuts.

Heather: Hah! Some glass, barley breaks. Didn't even hurt.

Well, some glass doesn't hurt. Keep that in mind and watch heather. Watch how the secret will come out. But really, what happened last night?

Don't forget about Alejandro. He remembered everything from last night. He also remembered how he drove while drunk. Last I checked too many beers and shots while driving is illegal. So he'll need to be carful. But what will the cops do? He's a worldwide business man. Nobody has to know.

Never mind that, what did heather see in her reflection? Hopefully another accident won't happen.