A week.

Alejandro came back at 9:56. Michelle was in the bedroom. Alejandro took off his coat and went to go lay down.

Alejandro: how are you amor?
Michelle: fine. I'm almost done with my new book.
Alejandro: well that's wonderful!
Michelle: yea.
Alejandro:  are you okay?
Michelle: yea. Just thinking about the wedding.
Alejandro: nervous?
Michelle: I guess.
Alejandro: it's okay amor, we'll be fine.

Alejandro would kiss her on the cheek and then fall asleep.

Michelle knew. She knew about his affair with some stupid girl. She had to find out who the girl was. So, the next time he went out, she would track him.

The next day Alejandro went to work like usual. She felt off, so she decided just to follow him.

She would hide in his office, behind a loose counter. She was hidden perfectly, and she had a spot where she can see directly to his desk and door.

Alejandro came into the room, and sat down. He started to work like normal, Michelle thought she was just being paranoid. As she was about to leave her spot, someone came in.

A raven haired, beautiful dress lady. She couldn't see her face though.

Alejandro: you came?
???: well duh you goof.
Alejandro: don't need to be so rude!
???: I'll be rude.
Alejandro: heather I swear.

Heather? Heather!? How could she have gotten with her ex!? While he was getting married?? This little. Whatever. How could he?

Alejandro: so?
Heather: so what?
Alejandro: what happened?
Heather: can I not just come and see you?
Alejandro: when I'm at work, no.
Heather: ugh. Here I came to bring you food.

Heather gave Alejandro a bag, when he opened it, there was tacos.

Alejandro: tacos?
Heather: be part of your culture taco man!
Heather: bye!!!
Alejandro: bye???

Heather shut the door. Michelle looked around to see if there was anyway out, which there wasn't. So it was heather? Heather.

Alejandro got up and left his office. Michelle quickly got up and left.

On the way home, Michelle thought of ways to get back at them both. Posting a photo? Exposing them online? No. She needed something better.

If Michelle knew one thing about all the total drama contestants, they hate Chris McLean. So, what if someone decided to reboot the show? That would be, something surely. But first, someone would have to bail Chris out. Again.