What about us.

Michelle and Alejandro. How do I explain Michelle and Alejandro. They act like every normal couple. But are they?

Michelle and Alejandro met since their parents introduced them. That was when Alejandro barley started his company. They hated each other. They didn't wanna date. Let alone get married. But then Alejandro's business skyrocketed, which let them to be fiancés. Now, the wedding is in 2 months.

Michelle loves Alejandro. But he still has his eyes on heather. He watches her online, stalking her basically. He reads news about him and her, well old news. Lots forgot about them, at least sierra still posts about them. Well, records. She's a news reporter thing. Or like a podcast person. He doesn't know exactly, he just knows that she likes drama.

Now, back to Michelle. She's pretty, just not at heathers level according to Alejandro.

Most of the time, they fight. Can you guess why?
Heather. Always heather.

Michelle: is it me? Or am I just not as good as heather? Hm?
Alejandro: Michelle, we do this everyday amor. I love you.
Michelle: well, your phone says otherwise. Heather, heather, HEATHER!!
Alejandro: you went through my phone?!
Michelle: I had no choice! We are getting married in 2 months and your still all over heather!
Alejandro: I'm not all over heather.
Michelle: believe what you wanna believe.

Michelle left and slammed the door.

Michelle:

What about us? Are we nothing? Stupid heather is ruining everything. I thought he was over her. I need to find a way to get her back. And make Alejandro love me.

What about us.