New rule! No drinking.

After all of.... That. Chris put them into teams of 2. But since it's Chris, he put the love triangle in the same team.

Michelle thought about the kids. She knew Courtney. She was good with Courtney. But they were in different teams, so if Michelle's team won, court's kid would starve. But if Michelle lost, her team's kids would starve. So, lose lose.

Chris: since there are 25 people here, I-
Heather: 25? I thought it was season one people and then just Michelle Alejandro and sierra?

....
Chris: I brought back an old friend. Hit it chef!

Chef nodded and opened a covered cage. Both Chris and chef giggled as it slowly opened.

They low growls. Squelching. Then the smell of a rotting body.

Chris: hey Ezekiel! The zeekster! The..... yea that's all I got.
Owen: zeeke?? Didn't he like.... Get burnt to a crisp? .... That made me hungry.
Chris: almost. But then some things and other things happened and yea.

Another growl. And another, until he pounced on Eva. Wait. Eva?!

She had multiple tattoos, had a sports top on with some stretchy shorts, and her hair all messed up. Heather had seen her on tv before, a famous wrestler. She also knew that she had a documentary about how therapy helped with anger issues and whatnot. Heather really didn't care.

At least a second later Eva punched Ezekiel off of her and threw him back in the cage. After cussing him out, she continued to listen music on her.... AirPods? Or some of the many wireless copies.

Chef locked the cage again as Chris continued talking. Heather figured that now, he had started recording.

"So. This season will be a littlee mix of all stars, and the hunger games. Don't worry, you won't die. Maybe." Chris said.

Courtney: well I know all stars with the mansion, but how the "hunger games"?
Chris: the fans will pick a contestant they think is going to win and buy them some resources and such.
Gwen: wait wait wait. Do we get like, money if we win?

...
Chris: 3 mil enough?

That was enough to get everyone to agree to play. 3 million??! Well, if you say so.

Chris: so all yall know the rules... yadayadayadaaa... oh! Yea. The first challenge.

Chris: it might seem soon, but a bunch of people hated this challenge. The food! Challenge thingy.... Yea.

A bunch of people rolled their eyes. But Alejandro already looked like he was gonna throw up. Courtney and Heather giggled, while Duncan went up to him.

Duncan: hey. Don't be telling my wife to each your food this time huh?
Alejandro: shut up.

(Timeskip)

Team 1 and 2 sat opposite of each other. They ended up kicking Ezekiel out so there were 24 people. Ergo, 12 on each team.

On Michelle's team, (1) it was: her, Alejandro, heather, Bridgette, Cody, Trent, Tyler, dj, Sadie, Katie, Lindsay, and Noah.

On Courtney's team, (2) it was: her, Duncan, Gwen, Geoff, Harold, Owen, Izzy, leshawna, Justin, Eva, sierra, and Beth.

They all got their plates of food. For the first one, they got some wormlike food with some.... Hot sauce?

Chris: for every meal, your team has 2 choices. You all choose which to eat. But everyone has to eat their own food. Alejandro....
Alejandro: it was one time!
Chris: you didn't let me finish. If the other person offers, you may. But don't be begging.