Who was home?

Alejandro went to go pick up Michelle at 2 am.

Alejandro: how was your flight amor?
Michelle: it was good, first time being in first class.
Alejandro: well I couldn't have left you in economy, people would've surrounded you!
Michelle: I suppose..

When they got home, it was 3 am. Alejandro would immediately go to sleep. Wonder what caused him to be so tired?

Michelle went to get a glass of water. She went in the sink to wash a cup, when she noticed a red lipstick stain.

Michelle: what the actual fu-..

Had he brought someone over? No, he wouldn't do that. Right? They were getting married soon, he had been acting fine except that day when they fought. But she was gone yesterday.

How could he? Would he be that cruel?

The next day, I was sitting in the kitchen. Waiting. I had the cup, I was still wondering who would wear a cherry red lipstick.

He'd come of of the bedroom, and started walking towards me.

Alejandro: amor? What's wrong?

I put the cup on the table. At first, he didn't notice anything. Until he saw it.

Alejandro: michi, what is that?.
Michelle: oh. I was hoping you would know. Since you had someone over?

Alejandro knew he was caught. He just had to lie his way through.

Alejandro: honey, didn't you wear your lipstick yesterday? Before you left on your flight?

He wasn't lying, she did. But will she believe it?

Michelle: hm. I did. Whatever.
Alejandro: see? Your accusing me of something you did!

Alejandro was lucky she didn't find out. Or that's what he thought. She knew someone was here. She'll have to find out in secret.