Under the table

They all sat around the table waiting for court to be done with the food. The only person making noise was Kassy babbling all over the place. Alejandro kept staring at heather. She had the same red lipstick as that night. The night they.. well.

Heather tried not to make eye contact, but his minty eyes kept making her stare. He noticed it, but would he say anything?

Alejandro kicked his foot at heather from under the table. Heather looked up to find Alejandro just staring at her.

Heather: what do you want?
Alejandro: well.
Duncan: no. There's a baby.
Kassy: hi!
Alejandro: sorry amigo
Duncan: you better be.

It was an awkward silence, until court came with the food.

Kassy: mammy! Food!
Courtney: you just ate?
Kassy: pleaseeeee?
Courtney: fine.
Duncan: hey, put her to bed after. She hasn't had her nap.

Courtney turned to look at him.

Courtney: how many times have I told you she needs her nap?!
Duncan: she didn't want to?? It wasn't my fault!
Courtney: uhm, yes it is!!
Heather: yea Duncan. It's soo your fault.
Duncan: shut up.
Heather: rude!!
Courtney: yea! So rude!

A while later, they were all eating. Alejandro kept kicking heather. She gave him a death stare, but she loved every second of it. In the middle of the dinner, Alejandro "dropped" his fork.

Alejandro: whoops. I dropped my fork. Let me look for it!
Courtney: oh! After you find one you can get a new one, or just wash it.
Alejandro: of course!

(DECLAIMER: suggestive items ahead)

Alejandro went down and everyone continued talking. Heather was talking to Courtney until she felt her skirt go up. Was he doing it RIGHT now? She felt his fingers go running up her leg. She tried to keep talking as if normal, but the way she felt at that moment, it was so hard. She was lucky the table had a cover over it, so nobody could see.
Heather was throbbing. He's such an idiot. While she was thinking that, he moved her underwear and went along to his game. Heather had to keep her moans in, the way he did it. It felt great. She thought it would stop with fingers, until she felt something else.

Heathers head:
His tongue?! This stupid- idiot!

Alejandro had started with the tip of his tongue. Even that felt heavenly. She was started to feel okay until he put his whole tongue inside. Her eyes rolled back and now she was throbbing more than ever. She hoped it would never end. By now, it should've been 2 minutes Alejandro was down there, so she pushed his head ever so slightly to get up until court and Duncan realized.

Alejandro got back up from under the table, and excused himself to go wash his hands and his fork. Heather adjusted her underwear and her dress back to normal. What an idiot.
They continued to have a somewhat normal dinner, until it was time to open the beers.

Courtney put the baby to bed, and they started to drink. Court and Duncan flirting, left Alejandro and heather to talk about under the table.

Heather: what in the world were you thinking?!
Alejandro: I was thinking about how good you tasted.
Heather: you can't just do that- wait what!?

Alejandro chuckled. Heathers cheeks turned red, and she started covering her eyes.

Heather: do you want to..?
Alejandro: in-front of them? Heather!
heather: not in front of them you idiot! Maybe, in the guest room?
Alejandro: once they are drunk enough. Which is probably going to be soon.

Courtney and Duncan would start drinking more and more, until court went to their room. Duncan followed her out.

Alejandro got up and gave heather his hand. Heather grabbed his hand and he pulled her up to his chest.
Heather: Alejandro- I-
Alejandro: shh. Let's go, amor.

They would go into the room. Alejandro locked the door and sat heather down on the bed.

Heather: what about Courtney and Duncan?
Alejandro: they are either doing it or passed out. We're fine.
Heather: Alejandro. But- you need to go home.
Alejandro: can't we be quick? It's only 8:30.
Heather: fine.

They would start to make out, Alejandro would unbutton her shirt. Heather would stop him, and get a hair tie.

Alejandro: amor?
Heather: just wait.

Heather would put her hair up in a ponytail and go on the floor. She went down on her knees and looked up to Alejandro. Alejandro looked down and once he realized what she was doing, he nodded and sat back.

Heather would unbuckle his pants.

Heather: already begging?
Alejandro: heather hurry up! Amor por favor.

She would tease him until she decided it was time. She had seen the bulge so she decided that she wouldnt torture him anymore. She moved his underwear down and started playing around.

It was 9:30 when they finished, heather and Alejandro were cuddling when he remembered that he had to go home. He left and heather slept over in the guest room.