Know what you are getting into ~

Hey beautiful readers, I hope you are doing fine.

I'm your Author Amreen and yes, in the book you gonna find me. Haha. I chose to give my name an another story.

So, here's a brief summary about this story.

In the depths of despair, where darkness reigns and hope seems lost, Amreen's story unfolds like a haunting melody. A beautiful and talented young girl, she was thrust into a life of unrelenting hardship by the very person who vowed to protect her - her father.

As she struggled to find solace, Amreen was forced into a marriage that shattered her dreams and left her a mere shadow of her former self. Her husband, a monster disguised as a savior, promised to protect her dignity but instead unleashed a year of unrelenting terror. Harassment, rape, and brutal pain became her constant companions, leaving her barely alive and clinging to the edge of sanity.

As the darkness closed in, Amreen contemplated escape, but the chains of her prison seemed too strong to break. Just as she thought all was lost, an accident changed everything. Like a phoenix rising from the ashes, Amreen emerged into a new life, one that promised hope and redemption.

But the ghosts of her past lingered, threatening to destroy her newfound happiness. Would Amreen find the strength to overcome the demons that haunted her, or would the shadows of her previous life consume her once more? The suspense is palpable as Amreen's story hurtles towards a climax that will leave you breathless.

~~

NOTE : This work is originally mine and I own the copyright. This is my story and I hope you'll not copy it and use it without my permission.

~~

Let's dig in to the characters first and some of their aesthetic.

Let's go!!!!!!