Episode - 11

Amreen sat in her room, lost in thought, when Ayesha entered and sat in front of her, staring at her.

Amreen asked, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Ayesha replied, "You've changed a lot. You weren't like this before. You used to be so eager to study, and now when you have the chance, you refuse."

Amreen said, "I don't want to study. I hate the word itself."

Ayesha questioned, "How can you give up on studying because of what your husband did? You wanted to be a good doctor like me, a good surgeon. What happened?"

Ayesha's words revealed her concern and disappointment in Amreen's decision, reminding her of her past aspirations and dreams.

Amreen shared her painful past, "You think I can forget the conspiracy Kamal committed against me in the name of education? Never. I don't want to go outside. I don't want to go anywhere."

Ayesha understood, "You're afraid he might find you, right?"

Amreen anxiously replied, "I...I don't know."

Ayesha reassured her, "You're afraid of that, but maybe you're forgetting he can't do anything now. You're both divorced, and he's left you. Everything is over. You're free, Amreen. You're free."

As Amreen contemplated Ayesha's words, a sudden knock on the door broke the silence. Ayesha quickly hid behind the curtains. Amreen nervously asked, "Wh...who is it?"

Ramsha entered the room, accompanied by Laiba, and sat on the bed. Amreen asked about her health, and Ramsha replied, "I'm fine, just a bit uncomfortable since I'm almost 7 months pregnant."

Amreen offered, "You should have called me, Bhabhi. You didn't have to come yourself."

Ramsha handed Amreen a dress and matching jewelry, "I brought this for you. It's for Dada Jaan's birthday party today. You have to come, Amreen."

Amreen hesitated, "But what will I do with this, Bhabhi."

Laiba encouraged, "What do you mean? Of course, you'll wear it and come to the party, Aapi!"

Amreen firmly declined, "No, please. I'll stay home. I don't like parties."

Laiba tried to persuade Amreen, "Come on, Aapi, it'll be fun! We'll have a blast after all it's Nanu Jaan's birthday, and it'll be a great opportunity to bond with everyone."

Amreen remained hesitant, "No, Laiba, please. There will be so many people, relatives, and friends. I won't fit in. It'll be awkward. Please understand."

Ramsha tried to reason, but Amreen firmly declined, "Bhabhi, please don't force me. I'm not comfortable socializing with people. Please understand."

Ramsha reluctantly agreed, "Fine, have it your way. We'll leave the dress here. If you think I'm important to you, then come. Otherwise, leave your sister alone in this state."

Laiba added, "Yes, Bhabhi's right. If you don't come, we'll be upset with you, Aapi."

Ramsha and Laiba emotionally blackmailed Amreen, who reluctantly agreed, "Okay, okay! I'll try. But no promises, okay?"

Ramsha smiled and patted Amreen's cheek, "Don't worry, there's no rush. The party is in the evening, and we know you'll be ready by then."

With that, Ramsha went to her room to rest, leaving Amreen with mixed feelings about attending the party.

Faiza, Nayab, and Falak were packing gifts for Dada Jaan's birthday. Falak mentioned, "The kids are planning something mischievous again. Every year, they make Baba Jaan's birthday memorable."