Episode - 19

Elhaan spent the entire night at the hospital, leaving Azka to be taken home by Dada Jaan and Ayaan to be sent to hospital to accompany Elhaan. Zafar's mood darkened as he gazed at Elhaan, his frustration simmering. Meanwhile, back home, Zoya's anxiety reached a boiling point. She paced restlessly on her balcony, her phone glued to her ear as she repeatedly called Elhaan, only to be met with a busy signal.

"Elhaan, Elhaan, Elhaan! Please, for the love of God, pick up the call!" Zoya exclaimed, her voice laced with desperation. "I detest this attitude of yours. You've even blocked our number! What was the point of staying there? You could have come back. Elhaan, why do you persist in infuriating me? Your behavior will drive me to despise Amreen. Since her arrival, you've been prioritizing her over me, barely acknowledging my presence. Elhaan, don't toy with my patience! Can't you see how deeply I love you? Why are you doing this?" She continued calling, her pleas falling on deaf ears, "Elhaan, damn it! Answer my call!"

Zoya's irritation reached its peak, and it was then that she remembered Ayaan was also at the hospital. She quickly called him, her voice laced with concern.

"Ayaan! I've been trying to reach Elhaan for ages, but he won't pick up," she said, exasperated. "Where is he?"

Ayaan glanced at his brother, who was engrossed in his phone, and put the call on the speaker.

"Brother, he's busy," Ayaan replied.

Zoya's frustration grew. "I know he's blocked my number. Tell him to talk to me."

Elhaan's voice came through the speaker, detached and cold. "Ayaan, tell Zoya I have no time to deal with her insecurity. It's not my business. Ask her to stop calling and let me be."

Zoya's voice trembled with hurt and anger. "How can you speak like that? I'm worried about you, and you... "

Elhaan's voice remained detached. "You don't need to worry about me. It's not your responsibility. Those who should be concerned aren't even bothered, so why are you making such a big deal out of it?"

Zoya's words tumbled out in a rush. "You know, Elhaan, I'm your cousin, and I love—"

But before she could finish, Elhaan abruptly ended the call. Zoya's anger and frustration boiled over as she slammed her phone down, shattering the screen. She seethed with rage, her face red with emotion.

"Why won't you accept my love?! Ughhhhhhhhhh!!! I'll go crazy!!"

Her screams echoed through the balcony, a testament to her shattered heart and the depth of her despair.

At the hospital, Ayaan gripped his phone tightly and sat down beside his brother. Elhaan instructed him, "If Zoya calls again, tell her I'm not here."

Ayaan nodded obediently. "Yes, brother. But may I ask you something?"

Elhaan raised an eyebrow. "I've never refused you before, have I?"

Ayaan hesitated. "No, brother, never. That's why I thought it was necessary to ask for your permission."

Elhaan waved his hand dismissively. "You don't need permission. What's on your mind?"

Ayaan took a deep breath before asking, "Why don't you like Zoya? I mean, do you like someone else? I'm sorry if I've overstepped..."

Elhaan's response was firm. "Absolutely not! Why would I mind your questions, my dear? There's nothing like that. As for liking someone, there's nothing to it."

He whispered to himself, a hint of uncertainty creeping in, "Maybe... I'm not sure."

Ayaan pressed on, seeking clarity. "So, what's your issue with Zoya Aapi (Sister)? Is it because of our Mom?"