Episode - 06

Ramsha was about to return to her room when she remembered to check on the girl in the guest room. She opened the door and was shocked by what she saw. Rushing inside, she grabbed the girl's hand and stopped her.

"What are you doing?! Have you lost your mind?!" Ramsha exclaimed, taking the knife and throwing it aside.

The girl snapped out of her trance, looking at Ramsha with confusion. "Who are you? Why are you holding my hand?"

Ramsha was horrified. "Oh God! What were you doing? Don't you know suicide is forbidden?"

The girl seemed puzzled. "Forbidden? You mean...?"

Ramsha realized the girl might not be a Muslim and rephrased, "I mean, it's a sin. It's wrong. What were you doing?"

The girl denied, "I wasn't doing anything."

Ramsha checked the girl's wrist and saw scars. "You were about to cut yourself," she said, confusion etched on her face.

The girl looked puzzled. "But...why would I do that?"

Ramsha felt a shiver run down her spine. Something didn't add up. She raised an eyebrow. "Are you okay? Do you remember where you are?"

The girl nodded slowly. "I...I think so. But I don't know where I am. This isn't my home, is it?"

Ramsha sat down beside her on the bed. "No, it's my home. You're in my guest room. My brother brought you here."

"This is our home, and you're in our house." Ramsha said with a gentle smile.

"But what am I doing in your house? Who are you?" The girl asked, confusion etched on her face.

"I'm Ramsha. You had an accident, so we brought you here" she explained, concerned in her voice.

"Accident?" The girl repeated, alarm in her eyes.

"Yes, an accident. Don't you remember?" Ramsha asked, her brow furrowed.

"No!" The girl exclaimed, looking around frantically, scratching her neck and shivering.

"What's your name?" Ramsha asked, curiosity in her tone.

"My name..." The girl paused, thinking, her eyes wide with uncertainty.

"Yes, your name." Ramsha asked.

"My name... I... I don't know." The girl stammered, desperation creeping into her voice.

"You don't know your name?" Ramsha asked, surprise and suspicion mingling in her voice.

"I don't remember." The girl whispered, scratching her hair, her face contorted in frustration.

"She doesn't remember her name? How is that possible?" Ramsha thought, her eyes narrowing. "Okay, think hard. Anything about yourself must be familiar." She urged, empathy in her tone.

"I... I don't remember." The girl whispered, her head starting to ache as she tried to think, her face etched with despair.

"Oh no, my head is killing me! Oh God, please help me!" she cried out in agony, clutching her head.

Before Ramsha and the nurse could help her, she felt a wave of darkness wash over her and fell unconscious.

The nurse rushed to her side, concerned etched on her face. "Hello! Hello! Are you okay?" she asked, sprinkling water on her face.

Ramsha tried to comfort her, gently patting her cheek. "Ma'am, please respond!"

The nurse continued to sprinkle water, trying to revive her. After a few minutes, she slowly regained consciousness, but was still dazed.