Safehouse Vacation - Yandere! Simon "Ghost" Riley x Male Reader (Part 2)

Part 2 of Retirement (it's best to read it first) was requested on Wattpad and by my friend.

It's been at least a week from what Y/N can remember. A part of him wishes this was all a dream, but he knows it isn't. He's been through this, but it was all training. So he could be prepared for being tortured by the enemy, but this wasn't his enemy. It shouldn't be. Being withheld food, being stepped on and being burnt hurt sure, but it hurt even worse with his friend being the torturer. Y/N stopped screaming for help on the third day, because it wouldn't come. Y/N's mind was a mess during this whole ordeal, he was confused and hurt mostly. Every time Ghost would hurt him, a soft look would appear in his barely visible eyes.

"I'm sorry Y/N. But I need to make sure you don't try to leave me or us. I'll drill it into your skull if I have to." Ghost said as he caressed Y/N's bruise cheek. "You need to trust me Y/N. Just like you did before. Please understand, things will get better." He gave Y/N a masked kiss on the nose. "There's no escaping me, little solider. Now come on let's get you out of the binds." Ghost pulls out his combat knife and Y/N flinches. "Oh love, it's alright. I won't hurt you, well not right now." He chuckles as he cuts off the rope, releasing Y/N from being tied down to the uncomfortable wooden chair.

Y/N stumbles up, nearly falling into Ghost's arms. He chuckled again, "Let's go get you all patched up. Hopefully no one has come visited us for the past week." He grabs Y/N's hand and guides him out of the grimy and dimly lit room. He took him to the empty barracks. Ghost sat him on the bed, "I'll be right back, love. Don't go anywhere." He winked as he left Y/N all alone. Was this a test? A test to see if Ghost's week of torture and mental conditioning would work? Y/N continued to sit there, not moving an inch, his eyes not moving either. His beautiful eyes devoid of life and the happiness he once had, all gone. Just blankly staring at the bunk bed across from him.

Ghost came back a couple minutes later. "Are you feeling better Y/N?" He started to apply ointment to his rope burns on his wrists and ankles. "Um.. I guess.." He managed to say, just like his eyes the life in his voice was gone too. "Oh don't be like that Y/N. I promise, if you act well pain will be a distant forgotten memory." Ghost kissed Y/N's inner wrist. "Now let's get the rest of your little injuries sorted. Shall we?" All Y/N could do was nod, and promise to stay with Ghost and the 141 forever.

What would happen if Y/N failed Ghost's test?
After Ghost had left the room to grab some medical supplies, he bolted. Running across the unfamiliar safe house. He ran, looking an exit or maybe even a weapon to protect himself from the brute who had kidnapped him. "Y/N? Y/N! Where the bloody hell are you, love?" Ghost yelled as looked around the base as well, but for a different reason. Y/N kept quiet as he kept looking around the safe house, it was awfully large and it didn't help he'd never been to this one before. He kept running until he ran into something. Ghost's warm and hard chest. "You really thought you could run from me, didn't you? How cute." He grabbed Y/N by the throat.