1. When 2 mothers meet

Pavitra's pov

"U.K airports look very classy but aren't they too crowded to board a flight"- that's what I was exactly thinking as soon as I took my seat and got a second to think but still it is even not their fault that I was late and it isn't because of me.

But now I am wondering how to spend almost 9 hours doing nothing but watching that screen or either out of the window or sleep

And then interrupted a suitcase in front of my face almost breaking my nose so my mouth exclaimed "Excuse me mr. can you please be careful there are people around you"and Not even a sorry or ok from the others side 'fine I guess'. Ignoring what happened I was looking around then came across that weird man who was wiggling on his seat and making woman seating beside him uncomfortable, unintentionally or intentionally he is making me angry.

Getting up from my seat I walked to his and very pleasingly I said "Excuse me sir, sorry to disturb you and cause 'inconvenience' but can I sit hear actually I have motion sickness but my seat is beside the window if you don't mind can you switch seat with mine" He was bit hesitant but then my desi mom glare worked and he got up. Thank god I still had that Indian mom vibe. I sat down. Victory.

"Thank you" said the woman beside me with relief sigh. "OOhh-It's totally fine I sensed that he was really making you uncomfortable as a woman it's my duty to save another woman" I said what i believe. "Sweet of you. Anyway, hello my name is Shubha, Shubha Randeep Arora I am flying to Delhi and you?" She said forwarding her hand and i accepted it with very pleasant smile as she was so sweet and replied
"Hi, I am Pavitra, Pavitra Shivan Rao flying to same Delhi. Did you come to UK for a trip?" I asked just to start a conversation as a chatting would be great option in 9hr journey of flight.
"No, I am hear to meet my son he stays at UK and you?" "Same but daughter instead, she stays hear"
And thereafter we chatted for whole 9hrs of journey, I just talked rather that watching that screen or sleeping like every other time.

Shubha looked same as my age and I found out that we are really very similar it felt like meeting an old friend I never had. She is such a vibe.

Shubha pov.
It's time to check out. Finally! India after 3 whole months but I miss my baby and weird I felt sad for end of this journey because of Pavitra she is such a vibe though we exchanged number and insta ids I miss speaking to her she became such a great friend.

I was thinking about it and then someone snapped me out and said "Excuse me mrs. Randeep Arora you are meeting your husband after 3 whole months don't you think a hug or atleast a hi would help him" Making me laugh. I hugged him " Ofo mr.Randeep the drama king I missed youuu.... Now let's go it has been a very long while seeing my lovely family " I hurried picking up one of my bag and other 2 heavy bags went his side, such a gentleman.

As soon I sat in the car the very expected question was asked by my very caring husband " Shubhu ji where were you lost 5 min back" And then I said "Oh I was thinking of my friend Pavitra met her on flight. She is a single parent and such a nice lady she has my vibe. She has 2 daughters both were very beautiful just like her but I don't know why my eyes were stuck to her elder daughter she was so pretty so beautiful and as Pavitra said about her it's very sure she is a strong, sensible, mature and well behaved just like her and about Pavitra don't even make me start she is such a goddess and she helped me on flight by..... "And said every thing happened he said he was thankful to her and that i should call her home sometime. And then our car was in front our home 'The Arora's home'

Pavitra pov

I just landed and was thinking about Shubha but then comes my daughter Pranya Rao my beautiful daughter who is studying b. Pharma she has hint of her dad thats the remainder that he is with us every time ,hugging me from back and taunting me saying " Offo amma I know you love akka (elder sister in telugu) and even i love her but it's been only one day you came give some love to me also" I turned around and first thing i did was flick her head and then hug her "oh my drama queen I missed you. I was thinking about my friend. Anyway pick the bags and lets go I miss my munchkins" I said making her chuckle

In the car I was listening to my favourite playlist but was interrupted pranu asking "who was that friend of yours that you were thinking of that I don't know? " And I said "Why are you behaving like my mom and anyway why did you interrupt my vibe" "I am behaving like mom cause you do it" "That's because I am your mom half brained" "Stop debating and answer the main question"

That's how you bicker with your daughter but anyway i said "I was thinking about Shubha i met her on flight she is such a humble lady we match the vibe she felt like an old friend she has only one child her son he's so handsome and knowing Shubha I am sure she raised a gentleman he was breathtaking btw. And i actually got to know Shubha when.... " I explained whatever happened she said she was proud of me for doing that and we are here our home my home 'Home of Raos'

As I stepped out there stands my mother Mrs. Partha Sankalp Rao and said the usual dialogue of mothers "you look thin, didn't you eat there, you are same as your daughter you both don't care about yourselves" That made me laught "uffo- I've never understood what you meant by saying that untill I became mother of two but amma i am not thin instead i think i gained weight because of whatever your granddaughter fed me but ya your granddaughter is as usual thin and now she is complaining that because of my healthy diet plan she gained 1.5kg"
And a chuckle came from back "that sounds like health conscious bickering of mother and daughter" My Father Mr. Sankalp Rao. I quickly ran and hugged him exclaiming "Nanna(dad) I missed you" And he said "mee too but i miss my granddaughter more" That made me huff but they had point it's been years she came to India.

"But we missed Pavitra more" The voice of my 2 munchkin Ivan Reddy and Isha Reddy they ran hugged me so tight that i felt breathless and according to Ivan's usual antics his rule is to lift every female he loves and so he did and i got startled he did that hundred times but i get startled every single time "How are you my baby?? I missed you" He said showing his teeth. Not because he is my nephew but tbh he is really cute and hot according to this generation girls he is muscular has abs no beard cause that's a big no no as per his third mom aka his akka cause he is just a 17 year teenager and he is not fair if you think he is, he is dusky and still girls at his school drool over some of them dm ME saying 'please make me your daughter in law' 'I'll massage your feet daily if you set me and Ivan. Please Ivan's big mumma' cringe pro max, ya i like memes too. "Oh my god shameless, put me down and get yourself a girlfriend to call her baby" I sweetly yelled. But he said "How can I when ladies of this house raised my standards"

Then came a hand of Isha twisting his ear "stop buttering up people and go flirt with your drools at school" She mocked and hugged me and then they started to bicker. She is such a Savage and cute at same time genes of my kids are very good looking this girl who is talking about drools has half of school boys roaming around her. If you are wondering why their last names are Reddy than their parent aka my younger sister Mrs. Bhavya Kiran Reddy&Mr. Kiran Reddy my brother-in-law and also my best friend from the day he married her did inter-caste love marriage they are at office at present .Bhavya is a lawyer and Kiran works as COO in Love&me.

I stopped both of their bickering and asked "well where is my other Munchkin?? "
"Well yesterday she got pranked that your flight is cancelled and you're gonna miss her bday which is tomorrow and...." They had hint of naughtiness which made me understand what happened "and you all continued it till now to make her sad so she be extra happy when i come" Thats the decode of that naughtiness "Exactly!!" They both said  and I face-palmed like what are they 5. I ran upstairs to garden that's where she sits when she is upset. I saw her Rivya Rao and heard her sniffles oh my poor baby but i spoke up "I don't like birthday girls who cry the day before their bday that's so not ok" And she turned and hugged me and said "so they pranked me" She asked "yes actually" I said. Now she is furious all the best Ivan and Isha. Rivu is the cutest but also the naughtiest girls she is 15 years old and is very good at sports and ofc like all my kids she is hella savage. She is extrovert, beautiful, cute, famous in school and ofc she has boy fans who worship ground she walks on. Rivya is only child of my Brother mr. Rohan Rao & mrs. Divya Rao even theirs was inter-caste love marriage. Rohan and Divya both are head CAs at Love&me.

Now I entered my room and saw that big portrait of Shivan my husband who died when my elder one was 13 years old though he left us early he made me and my daughters strong enough to face world alone. But even then these people my family always had my back and pushed me to move on and I am always thankful for them. And today I am Founder and CEO of Shivan group of schools. Now Shivan's reflection is my Elder one his brave princess and the precious girl of Raos MS. TANYA RAO the tigress.

1 episode hope you like. This is where it starts + description of Raos. I know there isn't much about leads. But yar sabar ka fal mitha hota hai. Pls vote...
Thank you