19. I missed you

Aditya POV-

Its all good with her in my arms now. I want to stay like this forever. She slowly looked up "Gussa aya tha?" she asked "Nahi bahut kushi hui" I sarcased she broke the hug and looked straight into my eyes "Don't be sarcastic." she said "Ye acha hai tum mere se dur ja sakti ho but I don't have right to be sarcastic." I complained.

 "No, now tell me were you angry on me" she asked again, I took her hands wrapping her hands around my neck, her arm resting on my shoulder while speaking "Yes I was because I feared that you will go away away from me and that step would've made me alone again- YOU alone again." I completed placing my arms on her waist. "I was so dumb to do that." she sighed "From next time whatever it is, anything let's fix it together, we are going to fix it together" I said "We are going to fix it together" she assured. 

I attached my forehead to her "God! I missed you" I said "Me too"

 (Everyone's inner feeling: Kiss each other already. le author: No, no, no picture abhi baki hai mere dost ).

"Ahemm ahemm" we heard someone, sabko bas mere pyar ke kebab mai haddi bana hai but when we saw that someone there was Kiran uncle and Rohan uncle, Tanu broke the hug pushed me aside "Hello babai Hello mama" she waved "Sat mai Chale Tanu, I will tell driver to bring your car" Kiran uncle said "Babai I will come with Aditya today" she said "But..." Rohan uncle interrupted "Mama please" she gave puppy eyes, wait she can do puppy eyes- and they are so cute no one would resist them "Fine, but no stopping in middle be on time it's already late, Jagrata (take care)" he kind of warned me I guess and they drove off.

I looked her surprised "You want me to drop you" I asked her raising my eyebrow "We were apart 2 weeks and we just cleared everything it will take 2 hours to reach my home so, I thought we can spend time together, if you don't want to, fine I'll go by my car" she was leaving, I pulled her "I never said that, it's really very thoughtful of you" I said and opened the door. 

I started to drive. She spoke about everything, what happened this week, how funny her new dealer was, How Pranya knew about everything and how she scolded her, How badly she got scolded by her friends Srishti and everyone and how badly she is going to get scolded when she will tell Zehan, Zoha, Aanya and Sushanth about this etc etc. 

"I missed you" I said in between again "That must be 14 time you told it" she said "Because I missed you" I said again "15" she counted and laughed "Tanu I will say 100 times more because staying far away from you ate me from inside" I said "I know I felt the same, I missed you too Aditya" she said but wait a min "What did you say?" I asked her "I missed you Aditya" she said "Come again " I told her "I missed you Aditya" she said again "Fine" I concentrated totally on road and sulked "Aditya what happen" she questioned looking my disappointed face "Aditya" again the same thing "I missed you ADITYA" I tauntingly murmured putting weight on word ADITYA "Woh end ke teen akshar nahi boletho kya PT sir ake isko punishment dega" I spoke to myself but I guess she heard it and then she realized "Aditya..." she said again I glared at her "I mean Adi I am sorry" she said that Adi felt good but still I sulked, don't judge me I should atleast a little bit "I am sorry Adi..." she held my hand I melted but I can be a bit naughty right "Adi..." she dragged "Adi, Beasty....-Babyyy" and with that I lost control over my steering, so I pulled over. 

"Are you ok?" I checked on her because of my sudden pullover "I am ok, what happened to you?" she asked, I fell back on seat and sighed "Tanu! agle bar aisa shock dene se pehle na boldiya kar, I am normal human aisa jatke degi na heart attack ajayega" I said and opened water bottle to drink "But what did I say, I just baby." and I chocked water, she looked at me and laughed seeing my cheeks turning red "Offo look at the so called grumpy ruthless CEO blushing" she laughed "Tanu stop laughing otherwise-" I tried to warn her "Otherwise- huh!? tell me" she teased "Nothing, I will start driving" I said in defeat because I know I can't do anything. 'Karne ke liye tho bahut kuch kar sakta hu but untill you are not ready I am not going anywhere near it' I thought to myself and started to drive.