6. Finally

Tanya's pov

I was sleeping peacefully but then someone just jumped over me. "My god what the hell". "Suprise" she shouted "OMG Raina Tiwari can you stop shouting and let me sleep peacefully" I whinnied. "Get up!! It's already 9 you need get ready"

"Get ready for what? Your funeral cause if you are not letting me sleep I'll make sure it happens"

"Very funny, hahaha"

"I know tq" I am sure now she made some disgusting face.

"Tanu did you forget that today you are gonna meet that .....mr. someone Arora" shit yes and I promised mom that I'll get ready cause ofc she wants me to do if she knows I am not even up she'll kill me for sure. I quickly got up "It's not someone it's Aditya Arora and now I'll go bath and you choose my saree" I said running towards bathroom "stop stop do you even realise you're meeting me after 1 year don't I deserve a hug" she said and opened her arms "yes you ofcourse do btw! Where is you husband Rihan and my cutie Riya"

"My husband I mean your pig is down talking with aunty and your cutie went to school she'll directly come here after school, you my dear go bath it's late"

After 1 hour

"Beautiful" Raina said looking at me she is not wrong though I am indeed looking beautiful. "Thank you. Now let's go down I am really hungry"I said as my stomach made sounds.

"Woho beautiful" "Fabulous" "Offo looks like mr. Aditya Arora is really going to be impressed" and so many more compliments came as I got down stairs. Who needs boyfriend or husband when your family hypes you like this.

"Thank you for getting ready as I requested" Matashree said kissing my forehead. "Anything for my beautiful"

Suddenly out of nowhere Matashree took out her phone and started to read something "Ok for you kind information there is a list from Shubha aka boys mom, there will be no formal meeting cause as we said we both families are close and also there is not need for you to look down or act as if your shy. You just have to sit, talk and ask questions. There are so many I am sharing it with you"

"What's all this"

"Shubha sent this list cause she wants make sure they are open about whatever is coming" thoughtful of them.

Arora's home

Aditya's pov-

My family is going mad since morning
Papa gave me one of his special shirts, Which fit me perfectly and right now we are in car.

"Mumma say something about her or them you said nothing but their names and that she too lives in UK"

"Same goes at that side she too don't know anything except for our names and you stay in UK, you'll know when you go their"

In no time we reached their. They live pretty near. My family seemed pretty close with their family they are hugging each other talking to them like they know each since eternities.

"Ok everyone he is Aditya Arora my son" dad said and also introduced everyone "P where is she I can't wait to meet her" Maa said with so much excitement filled tone "Calm down Shubh, she was here till now but she got some call from her PA regarding some 'important' deal" she seems pretty much passionate about her work. "Oh look she is here" Kiran uncle said. And there was an earthquake in my heart.

"Absolutely freaking gorgeous" I think I said that thing loud cause everyone chuckled looking at me and my dad elbowed me. I don't mind though cause look at her.

TANYA'S OUTFIT