25. Thanksgiving

Author Pov

"Ivan is everything set" Pavitra came to backyard bringing basket full of corn bread and pumpkin pie in other hand "Everything is set don't worry. Only Turkey is left which of course your elder daughter is making, which will be ready" Ivan replied touching up the dinning table for the last time as per Pavitra's order.

Everyone is busy with Thanksgiving lunch since yesterday night so there was no time to discuss about Pranu and Karthik's relationship which mostly they seem ok because the guy is Karthik but they still want to talk about it as it's important confront about there limits and responsibilities and to also know to which extinct they are serious. "Is everyone here?" Pavitra asked "Raina, Rishi and Riya are here and Aroras will be here in 20 minutes." Bhavya informed "What!? and it will take 30 minutes for to turkey to finish. What will they think when the Turkey isn't ready for lunch, that's the reason I tried to wake you all up early but you all didn't expect for Kathik." Pavitra panicked "You tried to wake us up at 4 seriously and Vadina stop panicking they won't think anything." Divya calmed her knowing she always panicks.

Tanya Pov-

I was looking my phone with tears in my eyes

Zeeps- Offo T stop crying you will make us all cry.

Me- How can I not this is the first thanks giving I am celebrating without you all since 4 years. (sniffling)

Aan- And first thanks giving you are celebrating with your family after 4 years (sniffling too)

Shushu- Everybody stop crying, you all are too dramatic (wailing)

Raina- You stop it before we do (sobbing)

Everyone was a crying mess there it, they we like teenagers on their farewell day "Oh my god! Why are they so dramatic. I don't cry as much as they are now." Riya face palmed and sighed dramatically and we all chuckled at her.

Zeeps- Dadi amma apko kitchen mai kon ane diya. (Referring to Riya)

Riya- Bado Zuban nahi ladate batameez!

And she ran away I am sure she is hiding in Matashree pallu and complaining about us. We all laughed at her.

Shushu- Acha Tanu how is Pranu?

Me- She is fine whole family has talked her. Karthik is by her side constantly and of course we assured her that she was safe and also shown footage of torturing Rithik so I think she is ok.

Zoh- She choose violence. (looking zeeps)

Zeeps- That's like my girl (Proud of her)

Zoh- *Sigh* But anyway Tan I know this day is special for you this day carries so much and we won't you to be happy and cherish only the good memories even if we aren't there.

Aan- Promise us you will be happy.

Me- I promise.

Rishi- And we will take care that she keeps it.

Zeeps- Good and happy thanks giving to you all.

Me- Happy Thanks Giving I am really thankful for you all.

(And everyone else wished each other the same)

Me- Bye, Love you'll.

Everyone- Bye Love you too.

After bidding bye I came out watching everyone it made me feel happy. Thanks Giving was introduced and brought into this family me because of him, I walked in for a rewind of the memory

After the day I met him, he somehow got to know my college too I was irritated by him but again on the downside I had to meet him because Shourya and Shrishti were having interest in each other they never confessed but it clearly but it showed, so they used to meet each other usually but the problem was Srishti tagged me along everytime and Aryan used force himself to be tagged along with Shourya. But as the time passed I got to know Aryan wasn't only a flirt but also a gentle man who was passionate about his music and also responsible towards his job as cosmetic chemist and as a human he is kind, caring, understanding and sensitive which brought us to frenemy situation. He never dragged himself to be my friend but I was more than happy to be his enemy but together we made a good pair handling the not- so- couple.