20. Night

"Actually he forced me to bring him with me" That's Aditya standing for I don't how much long and looking perfectly ready. "Hello Ad-Aditya" I waved "Hello baby" He smiled handsomely standing there looking me from top to bottom I gave an awkward smile "Ayan! You here I mean you can come here anytime but how do you know they are not going to school today?" I asked him to divert Aditya from me "Oh! We got update in our group chat" He said pointing to his phone- wait these kids have group chat "So I mad an excuse to bhaiya that Tanu di doesn't want us to go school because she is happy today and I tagged along because we will of course get bored in home and I got information from sources that you both are going to gurudwar and temple--- But Tanu di and rest of these people don't look ready to go out but Aditya bhaiya was so excited to out with you" He uttered, I looked Aditya who folded his hands and was watching with me solemnly, I looked down and he sighed and said "You still have 45 minutes" He informed my bright face saw him "I'll be done in 30" I smiled he indicated me to hurry up "And you all too, Go get ready" He ordered Ivan, Rivya, Isha and Pranya and we ran to our rooms.

Aditya Pov-

Today morning Ayan whined that he is not going to school because there at Raos Tanu declared to kids that have a holidays because she is happy, I wonder if it's I am happy or I want to be happy, So I granted these idiots holiday just because there excuse is Tanya. "Hi Aditya" Pavitra aunty called I turned to her "Hello aunty" I greeted back "Aditya is everything ok with Tanya?" she hesitantly asked "You saw it now. Everything is alright." I assured "She is sometimes too much to handle." she laughed "Sometimes!? she always too much to handle but I guess now without that too much I don't feel thriving." We both laughed together "Well stop laughing she is here" Aunty shushed and there she is looking as pretty as ever.

" We both laughed together "Well stop laughing she is here" Aunty shushed and there she is looking as pretty as ever

"Haye..." I sighed at her- who took my breath away, I walked to her "Sundar to aap roz hi lagti ho chahe woh jeans mai ho ya night dress mai but aisa extra sundar banke sanse chin lene se pehle intimition diya karo warna ek din heart attack ajana hai, By God!" I said placing hand on my chest

Author pov-

"Aditya bhaiya I am also ready let's go to mandir" Isha spoke coming to leaving room "Kya mandir ab bhaiya ki devi ke darshan tho idar hi hogaya." Ayan exhaled looking the couple and rest grinned at Aditya's mesmerized expression expect Rayan "What happen to you?" Isha narrowed her eyes at the one who was astonishingly seeing Isha with wide eyes, he shook his head in disbelief, Isha shrugged it off.

Aditya Pov- 

I can watch her like this for whole but she wouldn't let "Shall we go now? the kids are waiting" I once took a glance at them "Do these monkeys have to come with us?" I growled to Tanu "Yes" she nodded "But why?!" I got frustrated "I am not the one who asked them to come or brought them hear? Anyway Aditya they are just coming to Mandir and Gurudwara right and we will return back after that so only couple of hours with them." she tried to endure me "No I have whole day planned for but these idiots don't know--wait-- they don't know--- Tanu let's go! Kids go get inside the car" I dragged her after getting an idea, she just shrugged.