15. Reason

Aditya pov

"...Leave me" that 2 words from her mouth made me feel I failed, I failed in making her believe that I'll be there for her, I was just blank, all I know is I can't leave her "I know Aditya what I am saying isn't reasonable to you but trust me this is right thing to do, I can't give that happy life you deserve" she spoke "You are asking me to trust you by leaving you Tanya you don't realize  what are talking about" I replied she wiped my tear which were falling since I don't know when "I am sorry but 1 month of me and look yourself what life I stay in, Aditya if you want to spend your entire life with me then you'll also be dragged in depths of this misery where I am right now" she tried to explain "If spending life with you means being dragged into misery than I can happily dive myself into it with my eyes closed" I said taking her hands together.

 "We are together just since god damn freaking month why are you risking it so much" she asked with pain in her eyes "If this was the first day I might've thought about it but then again it's a god damn freaking month which is so much more to assure me that you are the one but again it's a god damn freaking month which is so much less than the time I expected us together, the time we spent is less to say I love you, it is less request you to marry me, it is less to ask that will you spend your entire life with me, so no I want so much more with you I want experience that everything with you." I replied with all the feelings I want her to know.

 "Maybe that's why I don't deserve Someone like you, please Aditya leave me please" she requested I cupped her cheeks attached my forehead "Bacha Not being with you from the start haunts me enough now you want me die by leaving you" I said I saw that sadness in her eyes but god did I forget how stubborn she is "I am sorry but if you don't atleast I have too" she tried gently push me off but my grip tightened around her and she wiggled "No Tanya! please..." I tried to stop but she refused and wiggled "Aditya you are not in your senses take your time and think" she tried to explain "I don't even need a second of snap to decide to be with you are not it'll be always no, I won't leave you" I replied "Then I have to" and she escaped from my grip I couldn't tighten more as it'll hurt her more. I fell on my knees feeling helpless as I saw her going away from me.

Tanya pov-

This is what I do, run away always and now I did it again because if I stay there one more minute I maybe will stay there forever which I know I shouldn't. This is the best thing I could give to him.

I ran to home because I couldn't face him I texted mumma that I left cause I felt week because of overtimes and I already informed Aditya that I left I wish she believes it.

At night

Everyone are home Matashree checked on me she believed it and then made me drunk juice and eat healthy. I assured her that I'll be okay and after she left I got back to work again.

 I heard someone coming into my room I looked it's Pranu "Hey! need something?" I asked looking back to my laptop "No just checking you if you're ok" she said "You know mom will be angry if she knows you are working" she warned "It's small issue I'll be done in 5" I said, she hummed and sat on bed. 

After some minutes, I am still working but she broke the silence "Ok! I heard you and Aditya talking today." She said getting up "You eves dropped" I said putting my laptop away after sending the last e-mail "No I just heard from side" "That's literally eves dropping"
"Fine if it is then it is I don't care but what was that?"
"What was what?"
"You asked him to leave you" we argued then I went silent "Akka you freaking asked him to leave you what are you being Peter Parker from Spiderman-No way home huh?" She yelled "Keep it low mom could here you and why did Peter Parker come in between?" I whispered yelled back "For god sake your room is sound proof and You are Peter because he doesn't say truth to MJ and comes away from her and I am still angry on him for doing that .so am I on you too" she replied "Are you on your period?" I asked "No I am frustrated" she said taking beer bottle from my mini fridge "That's mine young lady!" I warned "Do I look like I care and let me have or I might kick you in this conversation" she said opening the bottle and entering the balcony.