16. Show them

Aditya pov

She brought me to a hospital more specific a Gynecology hospital which is making me tense we entered the building "Can you please inform Mrs. Kavita Sharma that Tanya Rao is here?" she said to the receptionist she nodded and we went to another room which seems to be a waiting more like private seating area. In almost 10 min we were called by a staff member to doctors cabin.

We are in the cabin there is woman almost of my mom's age sitting "Hello Kavita aunty" Tanya greeted the lady "Hello Tanu how are you and you here? anything to worry about" The lady greeted back and asked "No just another routine check up and I need your help" Tanya said "You need my help!? And who is this youngman?" She asked "This is Aditya I think mom told you about him and Aditya this is Kavita Sharma one of mom's close friends and my doctor when I was in India." She introduced each other we shooked hands "Pleasure to meet you Mr.Aditya Arora, you are pretty famous within the close people of Tanya" she said "Oh pleasure is all mine Mam" I just nodded "No formalities Aunty is fine. Please take a sit you both" she said and we sat in front of her.

"So what's the help you need Tanu?" Kavati aunty asked looking Tanu "Umm..." Tanu hesitated but then she said "I want you to explain my condition to him?" I am tensed "But Tanu you didn't even told your family about it now all of the sudden!" She said being a bit hesitant "If he wants to share life with me then he should know everything" Tanya said "Ok but you could've explained it yourself right? Why do you want me to do it?" She said, that's the same thing I wanted to ask "Because I want him to understand Seriousness, sensitivities, risks, pro's and con's of the situation, So it's better you do it" Tanya said, Kavita aunty took a deep breath and nodded.

"Aditya whatever you hear now today, please don't reveal it to my family" Tanya requested "I won't I promise" I assured her. I looked at Kavita aunty and signalled her to start unknown of the thing I am going to hear further "So Aditya the thing is 4 years ago Tanya got into an accident, a deadly one more specific. Fortunately everything cured pretty well but in that accident unfortunately something hard hit her lower abdomen very harsh which caused Vaginal damage and it's not just normal one which happens often it's the worst. About the damage it's so technical that you might not understand it but this causes irregular periods, worst crams possibly a women's body can handle, excess bleeding etc etc but the main issue is pregnancy."

She took a pause, looked Tanya and she signalled to countinue "Because of Damage her pregnancy chances become very low almost impossible even if she gets pregnant in future there a very high chances of miscarriage and I handled a similar case fortunately the baby stayed healthy for 9 months too but at the end they had to choose between mother and child and because they decided it very late and because of norms we also couldn't take any step forward without family's consent and we lost them both and that period pain is very harsh so unbearable equivalent to getting hit with large hammer constantly or even bad sometimes trust me it's very bad than usual, to cure that most people actually undergo this surgery, which actually cures the pain but to nil pregnancy chances, so Tanya refused it, on Tanu's request me and my team are researching to fix it, there are several cases some of them succeed because of some very excess care still there were several side effects but some failed drastically, to concluded possibilities of her being mother is 1% which is also a very risky thing, it's like she almost lost her her best privelige, the motherhood" and I went blank I don't know what to say, I heard my mom and so many women saying that being a mother is a blessing and greatest privelige, and hearing they can't have it is going to traumatize them and Tanya is doing it again she handling this alone again, I love and respect how she independent but I hate how she always want handle things alone when she have a loving family.

"There is no person in this universe who will refuse parenthood, some or the other day everyone wishes a kid, so Aditya this might be number one happiness which I can't give you" Tanu said looking me "This are the car keys, wait there if you don't feel good here I'll come right after check up" she said giving me the car keys and left the cabin.