13. I don't know

Tanya pov-

Few moments before

I came out to get some water, unfortunately there was no water but there was one juice glass full and fresh in beside table, so I drank it.

"Look like you are enjoying" the voice which irritates me the most, Manjusha atta's reached my ears I turned back to her "It doesn't matter to you atta, so why bother asking" I spoke "Oh my baby, you don't have to be rude, I am happy for you" she  buttered "the least human I expect to be happy for me you., so why are you happy once again?" I folded my arms.

"After that accident, you lost him, I know it was not intentional it just happen, OMG that accident scene it looks like disaster, I know you regretted that if only that day if you were in senses things would be different" She spoke and I do regret to not be in senses that day, she continued "I know so many people believed you are murder and now within just 4 years you moved you have another boyfriend I know Tanu everyone thought you are unlucky charm, because men who love you die, umm!it's just their superstitions you see you are so lucky to have him I wish he will be safe. Enjoy Tanu I'll leave to guest house now I am tired" she patted my cheek and then left, I was still remembering everything, silence, darkness, cold, cracked glass and blood everywhere and that sound when the calm air was distributed with breaking glass, screams and cries.

A tear left my eyes and then the other I tried to stop but unusually everything rushed and hand started to tremble I realised that I'll be having a panick attack if I don't control my self now I need to, I tried , distraction but it didn't help me and I lost my sense every second passes it became more hard breath, I sweated 'No Tanu you can't break down this Aditya's family hosting this party you but I just couldn't, so I had no option other than to hide, so I went behind the try at the corner covering my mouths so no body can hear me, but right after everything blocked I lost all my senses and than I heard Aditya

After Aditya calming her down

In his room

I hate my self but whatever Atta said wasn't a lie two men I loved and believed I lost both of them and what if Aditya get to know about my past, will he accept me or just leave me, and what I will do if I lost one more person, am I really a curse? will all my breaking downs become burden to him in name of love, I will make his life miserable with all my emotions, he can't have normal love life supporting me with all my problems, as I couple we need take oath to share a laughs and cries, ups and downs but all I can share with him is cries and downs.

He don't deserve a messed up girl, he is a good man and for me a man who deserves everything postive, if he loves me he will be in maze which is endless and always dark and scary.

I was in my thoughts when I heard my mom and both of the uncles with worried faces on "Tanu papa (bacha) are you ok?" Kiran babai (massa) asked creasing my hair "do you need anything food water" Rohan Mama asked taking my face in hands "Kanna I am sorry I wasn't their in time you needed me" my Mom cried kissing my forehead "Mummy I am ok and Aditya handled me it's fine, anyway I didn't want you to know either but how did you got to know" I asked "One of staff members were talking about you crying and Aditya brought you and Pranu heard it and we got here Aditya told me you had a panick attack" my mom replied .

"Akka! What happened to you ok?" Pranu came in and ran towards me "I am ok Pranu, don't worry" I said to calm her down "Matashree intiki veldama? (matashree can we go home?" I asked hugging her "Yes ofcourse I'll get my keys" Kiran babai ran "itna jaldi (this early)" Aditya stopped us as he came in "But Aditya.." I tried to speak "But Tanu atleast have dinner" he spoke "Aditya please" I request, he sighed "Fine I'll tell staff to pack food" he accepted, I just gave him a basic thank you smile.